Re5

Spidey17

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know there's already a thread on the multiplatform page, but I only really post here, so bear with me. This was my most recent text over there, so I can get it started.

Does anyone else think that RE5 looks way too much like RE4? The enemies look exactly like the RE4 enemies, just with darker skin. There animations for movement and attack is the same, but they appear even smarter, cuz one actuallly used a combat move on Chris to twist his arm, which I thought was odd. I just want some 28 Days Later style zombies, for crying out loud!!! At least he has what appears to be an AK. God, I hope they change it up more. And I noticed there were a **** load of zombies coming at Chris at all times, seemingly, which will be a nice challenge.

Any thoughts?

yeah, i have a thought...

i think this could have gone in one of the other resident evil 5 threads.

Yeah, just because "you only really post here" doesn't mean you can make a thread when there's already multiple threads.

Just because I don't visit the Xmen board doesn't mean I can post an Xmen thread in the community forum.

Yeah, just because "you only really post here" doesn't mean you can make a thread when there's already multiple threads.

Just because I don't visit the Xmen board doesn't mean I can post an Xmen thread in the community forum.
well, you CAN, but it just makes you a lazy bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"