The Amazing Spider-Man Reboot Playlist?

CrAnE

Civilian
Reaction score
This should be fun...

First off this movie SHOULD (and I think will have a epic score) (500) Days really did a great job with the songs in that film, something I think Webb had alot to do with. Are there any songs u would wanna hear in the reboot? (Which they should just announce already as "The Amazing Spider-Man"), But not overdue it. Case in point are the Iron Man films, they had a great soundtrack and a decent score. Have certain songs for certain scene, and this is where it gets fun: Post and scene that u wanna see in the movie with a song.

Examples -

Last scene of movie where Peter meets MJ (hopefully) Peter opens the door and sees MJ for first time in all her hotness (and by hotness i mean Elena Staine) : OK Go, "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe"

or

First time we see Spidey fight and gang of thugs or whoever : The Black Keys, "Strange Times"

It's cold and rainy out I'm bored and so please indulge me a lil and post your thoughts

Oh and P.S. i know this isn't the thread for this but, for those who don't think Staine can act check out:

http://vimeo.com/11916941

You know I would actually love to hear No Doubt's "Spider Webs" somewhere in the movie.
albums_spiderwebs1.jpg

I read the opening post thinking how neat it would be to hear 'Spider-Man' by the Ramones played over the opening battle (if there's an opening battle), but it sounds incredibly stupid now that I've typed it out.

I read the opening post thinking how neat it would be to hear 'Spider-Man' by the Ramones played over the opening battle (if there's an opening battle), but it sounds incredibly stupid now that I've typed it out.

lol End Credits maybe or have Peter sing it while he's sewing his suit, that would be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"