Oh an P.J Hogan as director (Peter Pan)

Mr. Fantastic-Michael Biehn
The Invisible Girl-Ali Larter
The Human Torch-Channing Tatum
The Thing-Michael Ironside
Dr. Doom-John Malkovich
Alicia Masters-Scarlett Johanssen

Naomi Watts for the Invisible Woman

that's all I have. this movie will never get made, and if it does, FOX will cast more schlubs and another schlub director.

Josh Brolin for Mr. Fantastic.

That is all.

Saw this on the FF Reboot thread:
93038569.jpg

Alicia Masters - Amy Adams
Now THAT I would like to see. Kerry Washington is a fine actress and all, but at the end of the day it was stunt casting.

Yes to Amy Adams!

And Jeremy Irons is inspired casting for Doom!

Yes :up:

I notice a lot of people saying Guy Pearce. People always pick Guy Pearce for super hero movies, but he's not going to do it. He's been offered countless super hero roles and he has said publicly that he considers himself above them. Move on.

Pierce should get off his high horse. I mean, if anything, superhero movies are above him, not the other way around.

sorry...that's the fanboy in me talking.

here goes jsut some potential but nothing id realy want
reed

tony goldwyn
sue

or

ben

or

johnny

dr doom
MV5BMjAyMzQ0ODgxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ4MTY5MQ@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

mark strong
or staurt townsend

Reed Richards - Eric Bana
Sue Richards - Diane Kruger
Benn Grimm - Adam Baldwin
Johnny Storm - Cam Gigandet

Dr. Doom - Daniel Day Lewis

Director - Brad Bird
Writers - Brad Brid, Warren Ellis, Mike Millar

Just looked at TOTAL FILM's choices for a rebooted FANTASTIC FOUR. Here they are:

Mr. Fantastic - Jeffrey Dead Morgan / Bruce Campbell
Invisible Woman - Emily Blunt / Jessica Biel
Human Torch - Jensen Ackles / Sean William Scott
Thing - Ron Perlman / Michael Clarke Duncan

Damn, almost all of those suggestions are horrible.

Jensen Ackles is the only respectable choice.

fantasticfour.jpg

Billy Crudup- Mr. Fantastic
Jeffery Dean Morgan- The Thing (I didnt think anyone would excite me for Ben after Chiklis but I think Morgan has what Thing needs except hes already signing on to his second comic movie. Not that he couldnt do a 3rd comic movie, I just question if he would
Elizabeth Banks- Invisible Woman
Jesse Spencer- Human Torch
Clive Owmen- Dr. Doom (His over stoic-ness would outweight the hamminess of MacMahon)
Alison Lohman- Alicia Masters (Age might be a problem but Im not overly worried about it.)

fantasticfour.jpg

Jeffery Dean Morgan- The Thing (I didnt think anyone would excite me for Ben after Chiklis but I think Morgan has what Thing needs except hes already signing on to his second comic movie. Not that he couldnt do a 3rd comic movie, I just question if he would
Clive Owmen- Dr. Doom (His over stoic-ness would outweight the hamminess of MacMahon)
Alison Lohman- Alicia Masters (Age might be a problem but Im not overly worried about it.)
Crudup as Reed? Why didn't I think of that sooner? Great pick. Banks and Owen too (I already posted them in my cast.) JDM as Thing would be cool too, but I'm not crazy about Spencer as Johnny. I've never heard his American accent (he's aussie, for those who don't know), but I have this feeling that he might lose something in his performance with a different accent (re: Ioan as Reed). He might work, but I feel there are far better picks out there for Torch.

Saw this on the FF Reboot thread:
Now THAT I would like to see. Kerry Washington is a fine actress and all, but at the end of the day it was stunt casting.

I see more Keri Russel than I do Amy Adams in that picture for some reason.

fantasticfour.jpg

looks like 2 actors from watchmen the GA would think its the sequel :woot: hahaha but good list loved how u agreed with me on spencer

Actually I would prefer Fox NOT re-boot the FF, and let the rights go back to Marvel where they can be properly introduced to their movie pantheon.

I honestly like the existing cast ... I just want them to get Dr. Doom right. How he was handled in those two films was nothing short of a travesty.

Doom is powerful and majestic. He's also Latverian with an accent.

What we got was a watered down Lex Luthor a la Gene Hackman.

Alexis Denisof as Reed Richards
alexis03zg5.jpg

Elizabeth Banks as Sue Storm
elizabethbanksud8.jpg

Bret Harrison as Jonny Storm
reaperbretharrisongp5.jpg

Aaron Douglas as Ben Grimm
galentyrolrg9.jpg

Clive Owen as Victor Von Doom
cliveowenlh4.jpg
This is borderline perfect. But I HATE, HATE, HATE Clive Owen as Dr. Doom.

I really like the idea of Rufus Sewell (spelling?) as Dr Doom. He was great as the villain in The Legend of Zorro, and I'm convinced he can do a great accent...
and so I ask, what is the Latverian accent? What's it sound like? German? More eastern European? More British? What?

?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"