Norton Reprising the role of Banner = Up to the fans

So I hear kevin feige got the hell booed out of him at comic con for replacing edward norton.. I love being a fanboy.

yes, these fans have really no ego. Feige knew it. the "An reprising his role as Bruce Banner... Mark Ruffalo" is just a vast insult to the fan, some kind of "I'm the chief and you are nothing morons", and they didn't react...

This made me furious. Everyone should require an apology for the phrase, because it's an insult to the audience.

Robert Downey Jr said that, not Feige

I heard something along the lines of a fan asking "Edward Norton?"
Feige: “He's not here. The panel's not over yet.”

truth?

It's confirmed now that Ruffalo is playing Banner.

Fanboys didn't boo Feige out of the building.

Get over it.

As fans we should be so lucky have gotten actors like Bana, Norton and now Ruffalo to play Bruce Banner. It sucks Norton is gone, but Ruffalo is a damn good actor and I can't wait to see what he does with the character.

????

Just heard Norton ain't the HULK!?

WTF to be honest?????

Any particular reason?

The only thing I have to say is, well, .... FAIL!

As fans we should be so lucky have gotten actors like Bana, Norton and now Ruffalo to play Bruce Banner. It sucks Norton is gone, but Ruffalo is a damn good actor and I can't wait to see what he does with the character.

Well said

The thing is, none of their performances as Banner were that earth shattering.

Edited out for sake of changing my mind

Last edited:
okay so I rewatched Incredible Hulk... Edward Norton was fantastic. I hugely enjoyed his acting on screen and am now understanding why everyone is upset about this. Such a shame. Avengers may have been perfect too.

So, I guess there is no hope at all? Even a little?

well seeing as Ruffalo (who I have faith in, and is an awesome actor :up: ) has been cast.....

no.

I guess we could always be optimistic and hope for the best from this guy. He may surprise us.

Ruffalo is a ****ing awesome actor. He'll do justice.

Ruffalo is more than capable for playing the part.

Its just getting him to "look" the part. Which is probably why alot of us never pictured him in the role.

Ruffalo is more than capable for playing the part.

Its just getting him to "look" the part. Which is probably why alot of us never pictured him in the role.

yeah..thats the only problem...but as long as he doesn't have huge hair, ala the next spider-man:oldrazz: i think he'll pull off the look, when the time is right.

So,... Norton Reprising the role of Banner = NOT up to the fans

It's not Feige's fault that Norton blatantly lied to the fans :p .

I wouldn't have picked Ruffalo but I trust Joss Whedon a lot more than I would Feige or Norton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"