Norton Reprising the role of Banner = Up to the fans

As long as Hulk hasn't changed his appearance, I guess it ain't half bad.

So, it WAS about the money. I can't blame either side. Norton has the right. And on Marvel's side you need to combine CGI costs as well the actors on such characters as the Hulk.

As a fan what do you want? More Banner or more Hulk?

That's easy for me, more Hulk! Same for the other alter-ego's of the Avengers!

I do admire Norton for his honesty for setting the record straight. The door could be open for him to return to Marvel or DC!

"That would be a good think, don't you think?"

So, it WAS about the money. I can't blame either side. Norton has the right. And on Marvel's side you need to combine CGI costs as well the actors on such characters as the Hulk.

As a fan what do you want? More Banner or more Hulk?

That's easy for me, more Hulk! Same for the other alter-ego's of the Avengers!

I do admire Norton for his honesty for setting the record straight. The door could be open for him to return to Marvel or DC!

"That would be a good think, don't you think?"

They especially need to watch the bottom line because so many people judge a movie a "success" or "failure" due solely on how much money it made in comparison to its budget.

That's why it's odd that so many are also calling Marvel "cheap". Seems there is no right way for Marvel to do this without getting criticized.

Is this thread redundant now that they officially cast Mark Ruffallo? Ed Norton was perfect for the role!

Anyway, I was looking at some old pictures of Bixby from the series, and set it against Rufallo's wikipedia pic -- they look strikingly alike! I can't post the pic coz I don't have the attachment-posting privileges (yet). Check it for yourself.

If Mark Ruffalo is going to be Bruce Banner in the next Hulk movie, its going to officially SUCK!

Like Nave said Ed Norton was perfect for the role. I really hate the fact that they got rid of him. I think he did a good job heck i know i went to see that movie twice in the theater i liked it so much.

Guess you'll learn about that after the movie comes out and you read it here, right?

Yeah, sure.

It should stay the same, that Hulk didn't really have any of Norton's features.

They did give the Hulk a scar and a mole to match Norton's face, but it's not like anybody was paying close enough attention to see/care.

so a recast means it will suck?

The Dark Knight and Iron Man 2 obviously flopped because of the lack of Katie Holmes and Terrance Howard, so it's a fair assumption.

They did give the Hulk a scar and a mole to match Norton's face, but it's not like anybody was paying close enough attention to see/care.

It's a vague enough. It wasn't like 2003's Hulk where you could clearly see Bana in the Hulk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"