Norton Reprising the role of Banner = Up to the fans

Last edited:
I actually thought that Eric Bana was way better as Dr Banner.

Norton was great though but if he doesnt want to do it then I definitely wont care.

I can't wait to see/hear Marvel's ****ing explanation at comic con. I hope the fans in the audience give them hell!

I seriously doubt that will happen.Despite everything I think people are still excited about Avengers.

I can't understand why ppl think this is a fluke? :huh:If it's revealled at CC that this was all just a gag, then :wow: !

With the casting of a third actor, this pretty nails the coffin on the Hulk franchise. Looks like Stan Lee may get his wish for a re-boot. Sad thing is, it won't be anytime soon..and since Stan isn't getting any younger, he may not be around to see one of his greatest creations finally getting the recognition it deserves, on the big screen. :csad:

I seriously doubt that will happen.Despite everything I think people are still excited about Avengers.

even if the whole cast of Avengers was replaced by the cast of Twilight no one would say a word a Comic con

You guys that think this is fake watch too much professional wrestling.

There is no way they would go this far to fool us. That's just bad business in general.

I think you just want to hope beyond hope that it's not true. Sorry. Crap happens. Fact of life.

I think you just want to hope beyond hope that it's not true. Sorry. Crap happens. Fact of life.

Blasphemy :cmad:

next you'll be telling us that people reproduce through sexual intercourse

pppfffftttt

we all know a big giant bird handles that

[YT]SgVSBJRoXyw[/YT]

Last edited:
Santa Clause isn't real and the Tooth Fairy doesn't leave you money under your pillow.

And Ed Norton isn't coming out as Bruce Banner at Comic Con.

It's a shame but they can pay an unknown actor chump change.

Ultimately I agree with all that but you guys need to get over it. Ed Norton is not a choir boy. Stop pretending that he is.

Its also possible that the regime changes have had things to do with this.

Ultimately I agree with all that but you guys need to get over it. Ed Norton is not a choir boy. Stop pretending that he is.

Its also possible that the regime changes have had things to do with this.

Agreed

Best case scenario I can imagine is that Marvel stays mum about who is playing Banner during Comic Con and then reopens negotiations with Norton. Worst case scenario is that they announce a new actor and are met with loads of boos and hisses by the audience.

Best case scenario I can imagine is that Marvel stays mum about who is playing Banner during Comic Con and then reopens negotiations with Norton. Worst case scenario is that they announce a new actor and are met with loads of boos and hisses by the audience.
They never dare to do that in Comic Con. Bunch of *****es. Even if Joel Schumacher and Brett Ratner held a panel together talking about the greatness of Batman & Robin and X-Men 3 people there would cheer and die of joy.

They never dare to do that in Comic Con. Bunch of *****es. Even if Joel Schumacher and Brett Ratner held a panel together talking about the greatness of Batman & Robin and X-Men 3 people there would cheer and die of joy.

exactly

I guess only the true loyal fanboys are the ones who actually make it into the comic-con.

Waitaminute.....didn't they already say what's his name from Collateral was getting the gig? Or was that just a rumor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"