Norton Reprising the role of Banner = Up to the fans

VenomVsSpidey

Superhero
Reaction score
Though actor Edward Norton was in attendance at the South By Southwest Film Festival to promote his new movie, Leaves of Grass, he was asked in several interviews about the possibility of reprising the role of Bruce Banner, aka the Hulk, in a sequel to director Louis Leterrier's The Incredible Hulk, or in a cameo appearance in one of Marvel Studios' other superhero movies. Norton's responses made it sound as if his appearance in The Incredible Hulk 2 or in any other Marvel Studios movie was unlikely to happen.
However, Norton did offer up some optimism when he was once again asked about reprising the role at the end of a Leaves of Grass interview with Hit Fix. Norton commented that it was up to the fans and the press to decide if he should come back to the role.
It's really up to you guys. Is it important to you? Does that continuity matter?​
The Incredible Hulk wasn't quite the smash hit that Iron Man turned out to be, but the movie still made a hefty profit at the box office. And, with both of the Hulk's antagonists alive and well at the end of the movie, and the Hulk figuring prominently in Marvel Studios' super-team movie, The Avengers, it seems more than likely that Norton will will be back on screen as Bruce Banner at some point.

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-n...ays-his-return-to-hulk-role-is-up-to-the-fans

TIH2?:awesome:

Norton HAS to be back, i completely loved him as Banner. We should write him a letter signed by all of the people interested in his return.

Write him a letter and stick a 20$ bill in there to be safe. Tell him to start a charity with the money before anyone tells me he isn't only about that, but it can't hurt can it?

I would love to have Norton back. I feel that there needs to at least be an Incredible Hulk 2 and Thor 2 before Avengers.

I want Norton to come back, but I hope it's not like, well if I do it again I want all my extra grease.

I hope if Norton does come back his controlling nature is not a problem for Avengers and who ever ends up directing it.

Why do all of his interviews seem to drift on either side of the fence lately? Last week it seemed like he was a lock to come back, this week it's "unlikely". I'm confused.

I would love to have Norton back. I feel that there needs to at least be an Incredible Hulk 2 and Thor 2 before Avengers.

Agreed. I would also like a Captain America 2 and I would even like that Ant Man movie to come out before Avengers.

Heck yeah I want this guy back as Banner!

He's got my vote.

He's got more than that from me. I'll even donate money to his salary fund!

He was PERFECT as Banner and is one of the top three actors on the planet. He was also right about his cut of the film judging by the deleted scenes on the DVD. Marvel needs to give us that Norton Cut DVD and they need to sign him for Avengers and future films.

Out of all the people who portrayed Banner, the only one who I felt measured up to the late, great, Bill Bixby is Edward Norton, so yes, we've got to get him back!

Write him a letter and stick a 20$ bill in there to be safe. Tell him to start a charity with the money before anyone tells me he isn't only about that, but it can't hurt can it?

No, don't bother the man, send me the $20's and I'll get it to him! I think this will work out so much better, an he will be that more impressed getting the one lump sum. :woot:

Of course I want Norton back. And Roth, and Tyler, and Hurt, and Nelson, and Letterier.....

Everyone.

Didn't he also write the script or screenplay? And he got mad because alot of material was cut for the theatrical? I hope they let him have more of the stuff he wanted if this is true which i speak of!

While I prefer Ang's movie, I do like TIH, and would love to see Norton, but I wish he would just tell us whether he is or not, its frustrsting now knowing.

I really hope he is just jerking us around. Cmon Norton.

He was fantastic as Banner. He has to come back. Loved TIH. :)

I'd definitely welcome him back :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"