Red Steel Review

jaydawg said:
http://www.blork.co.nr/redsteel-review.jpg

90% huh? Well, things are looking up for this Nintendo fan. :woot:

The GoNintendo.com impression on Red Steel was very reassuring. I don't have the link, but the author praised the game a lot and put to rest the worries regarding the control.

This is shaping up to be the best launch of a system since the NES and SNES days. Not only do we have TP to look to forward to (although its really all we need), we have a lot of other games with great reviews and variety. Between these great games, virtual console games, Wii Channels etc. there's so much coming our way.

I'll post the IGN review here once its up.

Definitely. That score really helped my worries. Definitely picking this one up now.

Yeah, nice review. Gamespot just dropped two more reviews:

Trauma Center: 8.0
Super Monkey Ball Blitz: 8.3

I don't feel like making the threads:csad:

And we're still waiting on the big gun Zelda to come from IGN and Gamespot.

You know they're gonna be at least a 9.0 from both. LoZ is the one title you wont have to worry about.

Kipobe said:
Yeah, nice review. Gamespot just dropped two more reviews:

Trauma Center: 8.0
Super Monkey Ball Blitz: 8.3

I don't feel like making the threads:csad:

And we're still waiting on the big gun Zelda to come from IGN and Gamespot.

Both of those games have threads already; you can post the reviews in there if you want.

I'm 23, lost my job yesterday, but still squeeking like a little girl when I think of the coming wii and Red Steel.

This is gonna be tons of fun.

Marketing. Coming up with concepts, doing some photoshop work here and there, keep in touch with clients and help in some events.

So basically sitting in front of the computer and surfing the net all day, with a busy face, indicating that I'm working.

I was already sold to pick up the wii. Red Steel is just adding icing to the cake.

I was going to pass on RS... I will probably pick it up now.

GyLocke said:
I'm 23, lost my job yesterday, but still squeeking like a little girl when I think of the coming wii and Red Steel.

This is gonna be tons of fun.

Thats sucks :down

WELL, LIKE ME YOU HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY GAMES NOW :D

Do peoploe still take them seriously?

I don't knoe. I'm just posting any review I see. But I have no interest in this game anyway, but I want the 3rd party titles to succeed critically.

Gamespot's actually got a pretty good review team.

I saw a Red Steel gameplay video on Gametrailers, and I could tell at that moment that Red Steel would be awful.

Gamespot must really hate Nintendo. I'm not calling them bias, but they've never really shown much support for them even in the N64 days.

you forgot the word "never"

when you edit this post will look stupid.:csad:

I dunno, they've lowballed Zelda, Excite Truck, and Red Steel compared with other reviews. Monkey Ball and Trauma Center both got 8-somethings so that's pretty consistent with other reviews...I wonder what got up their butt about the main attractions:huh:

WhatsHisFace said:
I saw a Red Steel gameplay video on Gametrailers, and I could tell at that moment that Red Steel would be awful.

I felt the same way when I saw the Halo 3 trailer.

Spidey-Bat said:
I felt the same way when I saw the Halo 3 trailer.

Low blow, even for me, and I hate Halo.:woot:

The IGN review should be up today, but I'm not making any promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"