Regal First Look: The Incredible Hulk

lucas8771

Civilian
Reaction score
I just got back from 21 and I got to the theatre a little early, before they started showing the previews. There was a behind the scenes look at The Incredible Hulk which featured new scenes and dialogue. It was the Regal The Fenway theatre in Boston. I don't remember much from the feature but pretty much the entire trailer was cut in, Lettier did a lot of talking about how he liked the fugitive aspect from the tv series (of which there were a few clips). Blonsky talked, said something to the effect that the hulk was something really crazy... There was a shot of stunt men throwing around, Roth in cables on some falling platform. Ed running from a few new shots... Can't remember anything else really... Does anyone know where I can download this or has anyone else seen it???

You should have filmed it and put it on the web.

You should have filmed it and put it on the web.

Yeah, since it's not like the director has been known to come here or as if SHH has had people banned for doing that. :huh:

It doesn't sound like a good idea to me either.

It sounds kinda illegal...

oh wait. it is.

I saw it too. Sony and Regal always do this sort of thing. I only caught end of it though.

Yeah, since it's not like the director has been known to come here or as if SHH has had people banned for doing that. :huh:

You pass it through PM just like the script.

This place has done worse.

Besides, I'll steal the first copy that comes online.

LL can bite my....

Don't get me wrong, I plan to see it in the theater at least once. But I'll have a bootleg. If it grows on me, I will buy the DVD.

But it would be wise for them to put a video like this up on the movie's website or hand it to Yahoo Movies or some other site where it can get some attention. This thing needs all the marketing hype it can get. It's going to be a very, very competitive summer.

Either it´s gonna be online or it will end up on youtube, wait and see.

You pass it through PM just like the script.

This place has done worse.

Besides, I'll steal the first copy that comes online.

LL can bite my....

...But I'll have a bootleg.

Online Thug-Life.

"It's the hard-knock life for us!
It's the hard-knock life for us!
'Steada treated,
We get tricked!
'Steada kisses,
We get kicked!
[Everyone]
It's the hard-knock life"

See ya on Cribs.

Art Teacher aka 5150

no one likes you on this board as well as our home boards. You make me sick to my stomach. I’d like nothing better than to drag your F’in smiley face up and down a glass covered sidewalk and then do it again for kicks. I hope you get a flaming, puss spuing wart on your ding ding you rotten bustard.

April Fools :oldrazz::woot:

Use the link at the top of the page or download Hunter Rider's uploaded link. It's the same thing. With Hunter's, you can save it to your hard drive.

The preview was okay. This movie is pretty much the leaked script with acting and SFX, so I suppose the debate on how much change was made is done for. Still, I can't help but think that Leterrier's visual style is pretty boring when things aren't exploding.

Oh well. Here's hoping the rest of the film's drama looks more engaging.

First Look is pretty good. Only good new shot is at the very end. I like the face close-up, very bad ass! I'm glad they have pretty much stuck with the concept they unveiled at Comic-Con. A little softened, but still FAR superior to Ang Lee's Hulk.

The preview was okay. This movie is pretty much the leaked script with acting and SFX, so I suppose the debate on how much change was made is done for. Still, I can't help but think that Leterrier's visual style is pretty boring when things aren't exploding.

Oh well. Here's hoping the rest of the film's drama looks more engaging.

Aw, I've always liked that about his films. :csad: :oldrazz:

Seriously that + the action was the only thing I could commend him on in the Transporter films. Unleashed had more going for it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"