Incredible Hulk: Plot Synopsis!!!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
The Incredible Hulk

The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world's most primal force of fury: THE INCREDIBLE HULK. We find scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote. But the warmongers who dream of abusing his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the only woman he has ever loved, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler).

Upon returning to civilization, our brilliant doctor is ruthlessly pursued by The Abomination (Tim Roth) -- a nightmarish beast of pure adrenaline and aggression whose powers match The Hulk's own. A fight of comic-book proportions ensues as Banner must call upon the hero within to rescue New York City from total destruction.
1pix.gif
1pix.gif
1pix.gif
En Vedette: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Source: http://www.enprimeur.ca/index.asp?pageID=18&m_id=14722

This sounds damn official to me and it also sounds damn good. I figured The Hulk would be after Tim Roth's character but now it makes much more sense.

That link takes me to an article about stars lifting weights for these roles and how studios are hiring quality actors for the parts

If the synopsis is true it sounds great,hopefully it will be well executed

Now THAT'S the kind of plot I'm looking for in a Hulk movie. Thumbs up, indeed.

I like the fact that it sounds episodic , rather than trying ot get an all encompassing version of the hulk this is more of a window into the mythology, like an single issue of a comic series.

(I mentioned this in another thread that I now think was probably the wrong one)

Definitely intrigued by the NY setting. Could be exciting...

Sounds like its a sequel to the previous Hulk movie from reading that, nothing new or special in my eyes in terms of where the story would go or what it would be.

The Incredible Hulk

The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world's most primal force of fury: THE INCREDIBLE HULK. We find scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote. But the warmongers who dream of abusing his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the only woman he has ever loved, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler).

Upon returning to civilization, our brilliant doctor is ruthlessly pursued by The Abomination (Tim Roth) -- a nightmarish beast of pure adrenaline and aggression whose powers match The Hulk's own. A fight of comic-book proportions ensues as Banner must call upon the hero within to rescue New York City from total destruction. En Vedette: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth
so far, this can sound to be a direct sequel from Ang Lee's movie.

^ You know it will be since they are making it like the t.v. series,and that they have Edward Norton playing the part.

please, the Hulk in the tv show was there twice an episode, all he did was toss over tables, flex his muscles, wear slipers, beat up red-necks and go "GRRRRRRR!" all the time. Just because they base this on the tv show doesnt automatically make it great or better than the first. Plus mr Penn is also using BJ's run in the comicbook as inspiration and that run killied the comicbook. :up:.. yeah, this looks like it'll be better than the first film for sure.

I like the sound of that..I didn't realise they were going to newyork.. jesus the effects better be up to standard.. they should have re-hired ILM.

After seeing some of the Transformers work, you know what i mean.

i'm thinking they went to the new CGI house for the cheaper price

i'm thinking they went to the new CGI house for the cheaper price

I know, the shame with that, is we may get substandard looking Hulk, instead of the Bollocks looking one.

I guess we will have to wait for a Picture of the Redesigned Hulk.

yeah, i think we'll get something by the end of the year, maybe a teaser trailer.

yeah, i think we'll get something by the end of the year, maybe a teaser trailer.

perhaps sooner?

Comic-con perfect time to reveal a first look at the New Redesigned Hulk, and even the Abomination.

Sava, you are probably correct about them going using R&H because they would be cheaper but this movie will be a real big job for them so they could use TIH to prove that they are a good studio by making a badass looking Hulk!

R&H does a pretty good job, at least with the films it has worked on. they give out the same quality as ILM but for a substantially lesser cost.

Sava, you are probably correct about them going using R&H because they would be cheaper but this movie will be a real big job for them so they could use TIH to prove that they are a good studio by making a badass looking Hulk!
yeah, thats a good thing, this will be their chance to prove to everyone what they can do, so CGI should atleast be as good as 03's Hulk IMO. Anything close to KK or WOTW would be amazing.

yeah, thats a good thing, this will be their chance to prove to everyone what they can do, so CGI should atleast be as good as 03's Hulk IMO. Anything close to KK or WOTW would be amazing.

With the leaps and bounds of CGI technology has made in the past 4 years alone, i can definately see some of the worst shots in TIH being BETTER than the best shots in Ang's Hulk film...so that's extremly good news.

Also, perfect synopsis imo. I hope we get a few scenes of him overseas first before he returns back to the U.S.

I like the synopsis, although it does seem to be the most logical direction a second film about the Hulk would normally take.

I'm just giddy over the idea of what a battle between two immeasurably powerful monsters such as the Hulk and Abomination would be like on screen. I can just imagine the destruction and all out chaos that would be.

I didnt know the abomination/blonsky would be chasing the Hulk. I thought it would be Banner after blonsky to stop him. Also Toronto can easily be made to look like NY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"