Incredible Hulk: Plot Synopsis!!!

Wait a minute NYC??? I thought spiderman was the sheriff of that town? Could we expect a crossover?

regardless of how potentially bad the CG might turn out, at leas if they're gonna have a massive huge battle in New York then that will be KICK ASS!!!

I can't wait to see two huge monstrous creatures just beating the hell out of one another

Quick question, is the Abomination technically stronger and superior to the Hulk? Like when they've fought in the comics, who's won more times? Cuz I know Juggernaut could slaughter the Hulk if he wanted but what about the Abomination?

At least this will have the kind of action Superman Returns SHOULD have had, as in massive titanic battles with some buildings crashing down and stuff....

umm..no. Abomination is stronger than Hulk when a fight starts but Hulk gets stronger than more pissed off he is, hence Hulk gets stronger during the fights and beats Abomination.... and Juggy.

This getting stronger the madder he gets is just ******ed. There is a limit to a person's anger. Unless the hulk has unlimited anger which is even more ******ed.

This getting stronger the madder he gets is just ******ed. There is a limit to a person's anger. Unless the hulk has unlimited anger which is even more ******ed.

You may want to take a course on biology because it's fact. Just exaggerated to the n'th degree for The Hulk. Also The Hulk is not a person. Lastly it's a damn comic book.

You consider a biological fact to be lame? Maybe Morgan Freeman can lend you his powers for a day and see what you come up with.

Ok my bad I probably meant bigger instead of stronger. Sorry for the mix up. Thats why I'm liking this new version of the hulk movie, I never liked the bigger idea, stronger maybe but not unlimited strength.

Ok my bad I probably meant bigger instead of stronger. Sorry for the mix up. Thats why I'm liking this new version of the hulk movie, I never liked the bigger idea, stronger maybe but not unlimited strength.

dude.. its a f**king comicbook

I actually hope they don't use Betty as a helpless victim to be rescued by Banner/Hulk a la Mary Jane. She's too valuable a character to be used as a pawn.

Not according to about 40 years of comics.

I hope The Hulk uses massive huge poles and cars and they trash around objects... it would be awesome if Hulk and Abomination started throwing huge I-beams at each other or even just simple bricks like a pie fight... Hulk dodges an Abomination brick then throws a brick from his pile of bricks smashing the Abomination in the eye!!

The Abomination still has his complete mind so he will not get a child like temper/anger like the Hulk.

Lookin' Good so far! Hulk being purseud by Abomination makes more sense than the reverse. Hulk would only hunt the Abomination if he pissed him off.

^ I would think the Hulk would be forced to Hunt down Abomination in NY when he sees how much damage & potential deaths he could cause there. That's gonna be fun. Wasn't 16 blocks filmed in the heart of Toronto?

it could happen if we still have Connelly playing Betty.

can you imagine Tyler as a scientist coming up with an antidote to cure Bruce? can you even imagine Tyler looking intelligent at least?

i dont think so.

:woot: :woot: He, he, heee.....

The Abomination still has his complete mind so he will not get a child like temper/anger like the Hulk.

Yeah, the hulk in his primal state of mind cannot be reasoned with, we're going to be blessed with glorious destruction.

A post from HulkMovie.Com
---------------------------------------

Here is the official synopsis found on the Universal Pictures website (more complete than the one discussed):

"The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world's most primal force of fury: The Incredible Hulk. We find scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote. But the warmongers who dream of abusing his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the only woman he has ever loved, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler).

"Upon returning to civilization, our brilliant doctor is ruthlessly pursued by The Abomination (Tim Roth) -- a nightmarish beast of pure adrenaline and aggression whose powers match The Hulk's own. A fight of comic-book proportions ensues as Banner must call upon the hero within to rescue New York City from total destruction. And on June 13, 2008, one scientist must make an agonizing final choice -- accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or the creature he could permanently become: The Incredible Hulk."

Banner will have to chose between the chance of being cured or the risk of permanently be the Hulk!?!

Let the speculations begin.

Here is the official synopsis found on the Universal Pictures website (more complete than the one discussed):

"The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world's most primal force of fury: The Incredible Hulk. We find scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) living in shadows, scouring the planet for an antidote. But the warmongers who dream of abusing his powers won't leave him alone, nor will his need to be with the only woman he has ever loved, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler).

"Upon returning to civilization, our brilliant doctor is ruthlessly pursued by The Abomination (Tim Roth) -- a nightmarish beast of pure adrenaline and aggression whose powers match The Hulk's own. A fight of comic-book proportions ensues as Banner must call upon the hero within to rescue New York City from total destruction. And on June 13, 2008, one scientist must make an agonizing final choice -- accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or the creature he could permanently become: The Incredible Hulk."

Banner will have to chose between the chance of being cured or the risk of permanently be the Hulk!?!

With Leterrier directing I know the movie is going to contain some Hulk-level action. This new news coupled with the casting makes it looks like it might have an equally compelling story as well. Great news.

That's cool, i guess...but they're kind of lifting that plot device from Jack Nicholson's Wolf.

I just hope the Abomination doesn't turn out to be a "cloud" :( because someone thinks he's silly.

I haven't been here a while (or perhaps I've just forgotten something) so you'll have to forgive me but what does this mean???

I haven't been here a while (or perhaps I've just forgotten something) so you'll have to forgive me but what does this mean???

Rumour has it that FF2 Galactus will be a cloud instead of a giant Humanoid,it's not confirmed though

It's a reference to the new FF film and the possibility of Galactus being portrayed as a world devouring cosmic cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"