World Regular Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes, man this was one of the first I posted in. Brilliant. How is everybody. The whole crowd on the board has really changed. Scary and impressive. Quite a turn over. I've migrated over to the TV section, but I'm starting to get that Superman movie feeling

heh heh, barely. ^ :hehe:

It's pimp's bday in a few days. Happy early bday, oh pimpy one. :)

Hey Lobo, keep the light on for me. ;)

Wow am I ever out of the loop. I wonder if everyone thinks I'm dead...

Barack Obama at the Al Smith Memorial Dinner last night addresses some of the rumors swirling about him. In particular, he reveals where he was really born.

Americans have a big choice to make, and if anybody feels like they don't know me by now, let me try to give you some answers. Who is Barack Obama?

Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger.

I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the Planet Earth.

Video here:
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7663908&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow, today is Superboy's birthday. Seeing his name on the board brings back memories. I think he might have been the first person to talk to me here, or at least, the first person to seriously abuse me. :hehe: Others soon followed. :) Wonder if he's still at film school. He said some very inappropriate things to me that day. But in the end, we got on fine. :up:

Having recently returned to SHH (after a lengthy and ultimately pointless time over at bluetights.net) I thought i'd come and post in an old favourite thread of mine.

regular posters, many happy memories..

PS Hammy, Superboy used to abuse everyone.. Bless him :)

Hey Ade, good to see you my old friend.
kiss4.gif

I just noticed it's Grey Area's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Grey, where-ever you are. :)
1.gif

I remember when this thread was THE place to be....

With a little luck it could be again!

Maybe, but many members are long gone. and at 20,000 posts, I have to close it.

Judas!

Why does it have to close at 20,000?

Judas!

Why does it have to close at 20,000?
Server issue things. At least that's how it was for awhile. new servers and we're seeing the capacity before closure. This thread has awhile to go yet, though.

I'm not feeling my usual delightful self.

Is it that time of the month? :p

Dang, it's Marv's birthday again already. :eek: We're all getting old.
Have a mummy.
mummy.gif

Okay, have a zombie too.
zombie.gif
(and a happy birthday) :)

yikes, man this was one of the first I posted in. Brilliant. How is everybody. The whole crowd on the board has really changed. Scary and impressive. Quite a turn over. I've migrated over to the TV section, but I'm starting to get that Superman movie feeling

Yeah, those were the days. Unfortunately, alot of people sucked the fun out of the forums with their fanatic views, both pro and con Superman Returns and Smallville.

I lurk the forums from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"