The Walking Dead Rick "Motherf***in" Grimes Thread

I think of him less as a rapper and more as a bobblehead. I have never seen an actor tilt and crane their head as much as this guy does.

INSn1pf.gif

FX9lUF1.gif

I rewatched season 1 during the marathon. It didn't take long for Rick to get his butt handed to him by Merle. Seriously, I'd like to see Rick beat down someone just once in season 4.

I rewatched season 1 during the marathon. It didn't take long for Rick to get his butt handed to him by Merle. Seriously, I'd like to see Rick beat down someone just once in season 4.

Bit of an exaggeration... if anyone got their ass handed to them it was T-Dog.

Bit of an exaggeration... if anyone got their ass handed to them it was T-Dog.

They both did. All that scene needed was Guy Gardner saying "One punch!" in the background after Merle floored Rick.

And thus Rick Grimes gives zero f***s once again. Hooray no more farmer Rick!

It's like the first half of the season for Rick was domestication, then the second half was isolation, and now season five is going to be "F*** s*** up".

The title of this thread should be changed to Rick "Motherscrewin" Grimes Thread

Finally....finally....Rick wins a fight without a weapon. TWD couldn't have picked a better time to lift a scene directly from the comics. Bravo!

What was the final line of this last ep?

tumblr_n48pu7XBmh1r7m38ro1_500.png

Jesus, looking at Rick in episode 1 and then looking at him now, I can't believe it's only been four seasons.

How haggard is going to look by, like, season eight?

He's gonna have a beard and hair of Jesus. An eyepatch and a hook hand. He'll go by Captain Grimes.

He needs to lose his hand for sure. I'm having none of that bull**** about "Oh, it limits what he can do!" Hack that thing off. HACK IT OFF, CANNIBALS!!! :cmad:

Hey everyone, I'm planning to cosplay as Season 1 Rick Grimes(With the iconic Sheriff uniform) for my next college game of HvZ(Humans vs. Zombies, look it up if you don't know what it is, it's quite fun!), does anyone know where I could get a decent costume?

Thanks and do reply soon!

I love the character change in Rick. He does what he has to now whether it's right or wrong. The thing I love most is that no matter how much they get knocked down, he doesn't give up. He's always there motivating the group.

Probably nothing, but Norman Reedus tweeted this today,

@bigbaldhead

Divorced

IMG_20140904_114834.jpg

Soooo, noting the wedding ring, Rick? Or just random prop from the set? :shr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"