Riddle me this, riddle me that.....

OK, this is an old Riddler riddle from a 60's Batman comic :

Two men on a boat with three cigarettes and no matches to light them. How did they manage to smoke them?

LorDZeeD said:
you can see nothing else when you look in my face
i will look you in the eye, and i will never lie
what am i?

a mirror?

Bathead said:

Two men on a boat with three cigarettes and no matches to light them. How did they manage to smoke them?

They were already lit? Or they used a lighter.

So I got it?

Here's mine.
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Fledermaus said:
So I got it?

Here's mine.
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Hah! damn clever one - i took a while. got two answers for you: "language" and "what".

This one always makes me smile:

i can't be felt, seen or touched, and yet i can be found in everybody.
my existence is always in debate, and yet i have my own style of music.
what am i?

LorDZeeD said:
This one always makes me smile:

i can't be felt, seen or touched, and yet i can be found in everybody.
my existence is always in debate, and yet i have my own style of music.
what am i?

You are a soul.

here's the answer to mine:

the answer is: the English language.

Fledermaus said:
You are a soul.

heh - for a second i thought it was a slightly inapropriate term of endearment =).

got it again. well done.

I am the master of the riddle. Remember this ****ing face. Whenever you see a riddle, you'll see this ****ing face. I make that **** work. It does whatever the **** I tell it to. No one rules the riddles like me. Not this little ****,none of you little ****s out there. I AM THE RIDDLE COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all riddles! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little ****. Then I rub my nose with it.

Bathead said:

Are ya ready?
They threw a cigarette overboard and made the boat a cigarette lighter.

Here's one for you...it's easy.
"The more you take, the less you have..."

Bathead said:
Are ya ready?
They threw a cigarette overboard and made the boat a cigarette lighter.

that's painfully corny. But funny.

maybe you guys have heard of this one but still:
I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I move two hemispheres. What am I?

the_freshdude said:
maybe you guys have heard of this one but still:
I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscles, yet I move two hemispheres. What am I?

the human brain

fledermaus got it! but can someone please explain me the riddle about the english language thing

Fledermaus said:

the answer is: the English language.
I think what he was asking for was the third word in the phrase just said, not a third word ending in GRY.

right. What Tom123 said. so the answer actually is "language".

The maker does not want it.
The man who wants it does not need it.
The man who needs it does not know it.
What is it?

Bathead said:

pyro comes and theyre like whaaa??? and he lights it for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"