Riddle me this, riddle me that.....

A man is found shot dead in a car, all the windows are rolled up, the doors are locked, there are no bullet holes in the car, and there is no gun in the car, there are no bullet holes in the car, yet some one shot him. How did this happen?

Tally Man said:
The maker does not want it.
The man who wants it does not need it.
The man who needs it does not know it.
What is it?

What about this one? It's a coffin, right?
How about it Sherlock? :D

ChrisBaleBatman said:
His body was moved.

Sherlock solved another one.

no my friend, that is incorrect, I should have said he was shot in the car, I apologize. Keep thinking boys and girls.

AllThingsComic said:
A man is found shot dead in a car, all the windows are rolled up, the doors are locked, there are no bullet holes in the car, and there is no gun in the car, there are no bullet holes in the car, yet some one shot him. How did this happen?

The car was a convertible. :D

Dang, I was going to say a camera because I've heard a riddle similar to this where it's a camera but it doesn't fit... Convertible actually does seem like the most logical explanation lol and Fledermaus guessed that.

A man is lying dead in the middle of a field, nothing surrounding him for miles. He was not murdered, did not die of starvation or lack of water. On him was a backpack, had he opened the backpack he would have survived. What was in the backpack?

AllThingsComic said:
A man is lying dead in the middle of a field, nothing surrounding him for miles. He was not murdered, did not die of starvation or lack of water. On him was a backpack, had he opened the backpack he would have survived. What was in the backpack?

A parachute.

What lies in bed, then stands in bed?
First white, then red.
The bigger it gets,
The better the old lady likes it.

Two answers to this one (if your mind works that way) ;)

What goes in long, hard and dry and comes out soft, wet and sticky?

Majik1387 said:
I know the naughty version but the clean answer is a strawberry.

Correct me foine laddo.

Weather is sucking hard at the minute here ATC. We had our summer about two weeks ago...

Sorry to hear that Rambo, hope it changes for the better soon.

You're good Majik, that's correct. Ok, let's say you're the driver of a school bus, the first stop you pick up 16 kids, the next stop you drop off 8, the next stop you pick up 18 kids, the next stop you pick up 9 more kids at the last stop you pick up 5 more kids, what color are the bus drivers eyes?

what color are your eyes. if you're the bus driver then it is your eye color

here's one (easy!!)
A guy gets to choose how to die he has 3 choices one, to get put in the electric chair, two, to get hung, and three to get thrown in a pit of lions that had not eaten in one thousand years. Which did he choose? and Why?

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
What am I?

I'm dumbfounded, I can't think of a thing? Molson Beer? lol

the answer is: nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"