Rioting/Looting

It's not stealing off people, its stealing of a company, and however that may effect the taxpayer I don't give a damn. It works within my moral code.

The insurance pays for everything so everyones a winner

I randomly get the urge to be a part of a big unruly mob sometimes. I know looting is a horrible thing and rioting can be dangerous but I think the adrenaline rush would be insane. Pickles doesn't understand why I wanna do this :o

Would anybody else actually participate in such a thing if it broke out near you?

No, I wouldn't.....and I truely don't understand why an intelligent person would want to do such a thing.

There are things that I think are wrong, and yet I'm still tempted to do them.
Rioting and Looting are not among those things.

People look really dumb when they're scurrying around like greedy roaches after crumbs.
We just got a nice bit of that graffiti where they deeply etch their ugly ash logo into the glass of your window.
Now we have to get a whole new window because it's so deep.

Now imagine that a bunch of guitars have BROKEN all your windows and have come in to trash your nice area that you pay to keep, and they start taking all of your hard earned stuff.

Incredibly uncool.
Plus I just have an innate aversion to joining any kind of big group unless I'm wasted at a Rock concert.
I hate church congregations, crowded theaters, protests, parades...riots....etc.

Yeah, see that's why the looting is optional. I don't even care about stealing anything per se; I just wanna rally in the streets screaming about things and frustrating the police.

There are things that I think are wrong, and yet I'm still tempted to do them.
Rioting and Looting are not among those things.

People look really dumb when they're scurrying around like greedy roaches after crumbs.
We just got a nice bit of that graffiti where they deeply etch their ugly ash logo into the glass of your window.
Now we have to get a whole new window because it's so deep.

Now imagine that a bunch of guitars have BROKEN all your windows and have come in to trash your nice area that you pay to keep, and they start taking all of your hard earned stuff.

Incredibly uncool.
Plus I just have an innate aversion to joining any kind of big group unless I'm wasted at a Rock concert.
I hate church congregations, crowded theaters, protests, parades...riots....etc.
The first place on our list is Building #2102 in Seattle.

Excuse me Sir, is this Building #2102?

The insurance pays for it....so everyone's insurance payment goes up....the only winner is the people paid to clean up after a riot.

Yeah, see that's why the looting is optional. I don't even care about stealing anything per se; I just wanna rally in the streets screaming about things and frustrating the police.

It doesn't frustrate the police...hell it helps them relieve their frustration by putting the beat down on some people. :cmad:

The insurance pays for it....so everyone's insurance payment goes up....the only winner is the people paid to clean up after a riot.

Not true, the few people who manage to get away with that HDTV win also. :up:

What I wanna know is(and not because I wanna do it) how does one start a riot? What are the chances of being around enough angry pillagers that they'd come w/ you.

No, I wouldn't.....and I truely don't understand why an intelligent person would want to do such a thing.

There's different types of riots, some are stupid reasons and/or lotting (fun riots :woot:) while others are justified against a government.

Easy their mister, I was only joking. I wouldn't really loot stealing wrong unless your a Nazi stealing prized art work from a country you just invaded..................wait what :hyper:

Yup.

There should be a website called riot watch that scouts out and pinpoints locations around the world that are likely to soon boast riots where looting could be a possibility. That way like minded individuals could come together and make plans.

What I wanna know is(and not because I wanna do it) how does one start a riot? What are the chances of being around enough angry pillagers that they'd come w/ you.

Usually the cops have to do something to you. :o

you need charisma to lead a riot and big balls

Matches. Start a riot with the lossing team.

Not true, the few people who manage to get away with that HDTV win also. :up:

I understand that to some people that is considered winning......but then buying the HDTV from money gained from armed robbery or selling crack is considered winning to some also. I feel there is something bigger than just gaining or not gaining a product.

Matches. Start a riot with the lossing team.

come to a soccer game and call the opposing team ash*****. That should start a riot in no time. It will also get you killed but heygotta take the rough with smooth.....

I understand that to some people that is considered winning......but then buying the HDTV from money gained from armed robbery or selling crack is considered winning to some also. I feel there is something bigger than just gaining or not gaining a product.

Getting away with something is usually considered a success.

But soccer riots almost always stay in the soccer stadium and are eventually stopped by the riot police.
Hmmm you can catch the fans who are drunk after the match who are hanging outside a bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"