walmart stampede kills

Yes, I am one of "those" who feels that my money shouldn't support business practices which capitalize on the pain and manipulation of employees and sweatshop workers.

lol. You're always "on".

When I have kids I am NEVER going to a store at opening to fight for some stupid toy. Ever. And I hate mob style sales. Screw that!

Good for you. How could someone possibly take pleasure in giving their child a toy on Christmas when they acted like an animal to purchase it?:huh:

When I have kids I am NEVER going to a store at opening to fight for some stupid toy. Ever. And I hate mob style sales. Screw that!

Good for you. How could someone possibly take pleasure in giving their child a toy on Christmas when they acted like an animal to purchase it?:huh:

Not me. I'm going to use my hard-earned muscle from all the time spent in the gym to pound people through the pavement in the middle of Wal-Mart to get my son that toy he wants! :cmad:

Not really. I'm not prone to spoiling my son in that fashion and no toy is worth resorting to that sort of crap. If I can't order it off the internet, he probably won't get it 'cuz Daddy doesn't do retail. :o

jag

Jag your a devient fiend, I like the pounding people idea better that sounds FUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"