RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Oh wow. This is truly a shock as I had no clue she was sick. :( Way too damn young. RIP.

John Travolta has really lost too many loved ones under terrible circumstances... :csad:

Yeah that **** sneaks up on you.

RIP Kelly Preston. Apparently she kept her illness private.

Had no idea about this. I had a serious crush on her from Jerry Maguire and she in her few scenes was great. Terrible loss

RIP Kelly Preston. Originally fell for her in Mischief.

RIP Kelly Preston.

We had a file at the law firm I work at where the husband was suing a hospital because he claimed they didn't treat his wife's "heavy metal poisoning" seriously. They did, but she had breast cancer and the husband refused to give her the treatment needed for that. She died within 2 years. The team of doctors in their statements said that untreated breast cancer will usually take someone out within 2 years.

Travolta's a Scientologist and they don't believe in chemotherapy. I really hope that Kelly was given every opportunity to live and didn't have her husband withholding treatment from her.

I know she was on Glee, but doesn't anyone else remember that Rivera was on Family Matters, too? Yeah, she was just a kid, but still.

If it's her, she'll be confirmed dead on the seventh anniversary of Cory Monteith's death.

Yeah it's always rough when they go young.

Naya hits hard. Grew up watching her on all the sitcoms and would catch glimpses of Glee, but she was a childhood crush. It’s like finding out someone you went to school with died. RIP to her.

RIP to Kelly Preston and Lisa Marie Presley’s son also, this is just a effed up week.

Odds are it's her but there may be other bodies down there from years past.

The police department was supposed to hold a news conference soon.

TMZ already claims its her.

Is she actually dead? It just said they found a body, not whether it is hers or not. Do we still need to wait for confirmation?
TMZ have said it's her

'Glee' Actress Naya Rivera Dead at 33, Body Recovered from Lake Piru
NAYA RIVERA DEAD AT 33 ...

Naya Rivera's body has been recovered from Lake Piru ... TMZ has learned.

Ventura County officials said Monday that a body had been found at the lake, and our law enforcement sources have confirmed it is, in fact, her. A press conference sharing the news publicly is forthcoming.

Edit: Also Rolling Stone,

'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Dead at 33
The body of actress Naya Rivera, best known for her role as Santana Lopez on the TV show Glee, was found Monday after going missing in a lake near Los Angeles. She was 33.

Last edited:
Apparently Glee castmates Heather Morris (Brittany), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Kevin McHale (Artie), and Chris Colfer (Kurt) are at the lake with Naya’s family. There’s a pic floating around of a bunch of people standing in a row facing the lake holding hands but it’s hard to tell who’s exactly who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"