"Ripping off Fenrir" or "Game of the Year 2007"

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Okay so Fenrir's got the end of year voting stuff rolling, I figured I'd step in with the general game of the year thing...

I ain't putting my vote in until I'm done with Crysis. Although I will admit it's going to be a damn hard choice this year. I mean from the games I've played so far, gotta choose between Mass Effect, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed? F**k, that's hard. And I'm sure Crysis will only make it worse. :csad:

I'll need to wait till I've completed Uncharted methinks, but it'll probably be Call of Duty 4.

No way Uncharted is Game of the Year, no f**kin' way. It seems like a respectable third place runner-up at best.

No way Uncharted is Game of the Year, no f**kin' way. It seems like a respectable third place runner-up at best.

Game of the Year... that I played. :o

But I do love the whole feel to it. I'll settle for a respectable third place though!

Uncharted? More like Unplayable! LMAO

It looks fun....there, I said it :dry:

Sony sucks my nuts :cmad:

I voted Rock Band.

It was either that or Bioshock, but I've just had so much fun playing the Rock Band game, it's just nuts.

I still love Bioshock though :)

Super Mario Galaxy, Rock Band, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass are the top three IMO.

I haven't got to play Bioshock, Mass Effect, Ratchet and Clank Future, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, or Call of Duty 4 since I lack both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 :(

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.

Super Mario Galaxy, Rock Band, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass are the top three IMO.

I haven't got to play Bioshock, Mass Effect, Ratchet and Clank Future, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, or Call of Duty 4 since I lack both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 :(

You've had a terrible year for gaming.

I've only played one of those games. I was a little restricted in my voting. :p

I dunno. He played some damn good games...

Exactly, Rock Band, Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, and Halo 3 make up for me not playing Bioshock, Mass Effect, and the others.

Why didn't you say you'd played Umbrella Chronicles? I want that so much. :(

You're wrong Hippie Hunter.

Wrong enough to die.

*draws gun*

You're wrong Hippie Hunter.

Wrong enough to die.

*draws gun*

Well sorry that I am not going to get an Xbox 360 and I don't have a PC capable of running games like Bioshock and Mass Effect ******* :cmad:

You can't talk your way out of this one Hippie Hunter. Not this time.

*click*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"