RPG Application: The All-Star Marvel Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the consensus is that All-Star begin first and, once that's got it's feet firmly planted, get the 60s concept going, correct?

Sounds good to me.

Just letting everyone know, I'm thinking of applying for Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Jean, or Wolverine.

Yea, I've really trimmed down my choices, huh?

Cool concept.

And if you steal Nightcrawler in this RPG, Carnage, granted if I come with concrete plans...I will crush you. :cmad:

And if you steal Nightcrawler in this RPG, Carnage, granted if I come with concrete plans...I will crush you. :cmad:

Haha, I actually think I'm going to go for either Logan or Jean, but I'm leaning toward Logan as of now. I really like the idea for him floating around in my head.

Well I think all the potential X-Men should gather around so we can make this team actually feel like a team. I haven't been in the RPG for a while, but I know that when I was in the 616 Marvel RPG the X-Men weren't much of a team and suffered the fate that the JLA did prior to last Season in DC: there was a "team" sort of but they never gathered or had team missions.

Well I think all the potential X-Men should gather around so we can make this team actually feel like a team. I haven't been in the RPG for a while, but I know that in the 616 Marvel RPG the X-Men weren't much of a team and suffered the fate that the JLA did prior to last Season in DC: there was a "team" sort of but they never gathered or had team missions.

Personally...I was going to have Logan be on Magneto's side.:awesome:

I was thinking about playing Colossus as a second character, truth be told. I'm not sure how committed I am to it yet.

Yes, the thought of playing a member of the mutant resistance is appealing to me as well. But I still haven't sold myself on the idea yet.

I've finally settled on Moon Knight, personally. Although, I'm still open to the idea of playing one of the Fantastic Four. I'd want to talk with anyone else considering that, though. (Since the FF should be on the same page.)

Personally...I was going to have Logan be on Magneto's side.:awesome:

:dry:

Why are you the way that you are?... Honestly, every time I try to do something fun... or exciting, you make it *not* that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be.

I was thinking about playing Colossus as a second character, truth be told. I'm not sure how committed I am to it yet.

Sounds good. Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Logan are the three amigos in the comics after all. Then again, looks like Carnage is gonna backstab us. :cmad:

I have a question: If we do go through with the Mutant Registration act being in effect, how does this effect folks who got super powers by accident? More importantly, if people who got their powers by accident are exempt, how do they prove that they're not Mutants?

Sounds good. Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Logan are the three amigos in the comics after all. Then again, looks like Carnage is gonna backstab us. :cmad:

And why can't we all be the three amigos on Magneto's side?

:woot:

I've finally settled on Moon Knight, personally. Although, I'm still open to the idea of playing one of the Fantastic Four. I'd want to talk with anyone else considering that, though. (Since the FF should be on the same page.)

Yay! A street level to clash with DD....or....The Devils. :awesome:

Given that we've got enough interested players (At least 8, and 4 GMs), I think it's time I dub this game Approved.

60's RPG will have to wait.

OOC thread will be up sometime tonight.

I have a question: If we do go through with the Mutant Registration act being in effect, how does this effect folks who got super powers by accident? More importantly, if people who got their powers by accident are exempt, how do they prove that they're not Mutants?

That's a question that largely depends on what the established continuity for superhumans will be, dictated by what concepts are approved. Going off of the backstory, I'd say that while Captain America was a super-soldier, he was also a government creation, so his existence as a super-soldier may not be known to the public. So to the world at large, I'm sure anyone with powers would instantly get the 'mutant!' label until someone like Reed Richards steps forth with proof that there's a difference.

Curses! :argh:

Well, at least you've solidified my position as I was torn between Spector ansd someone else.

Unless a hardy band of rebellious fellows get together to foil his evil machinations!

That's a question that largely depends on what the established continuity for superhumans will be, dictated by what concepts are approved. Going off of the backstory, I'd say that while Captain America was a super-soldier, he was also a government creation, so his existence as a super-soldier may not be known to the public. So to the world at large, I'm sure anyone with powers would instantly get the 'mutant!' label until someone like Reed Richards steps forth with proof that there's a difference.

Sounds solid enough.

Curses! :argh:

Well, at least you've solidified my position as I was torn between Spector ansd someone else.

Unless a hardy band of rebellious fellows get together to foil his evil machinations!

Sounds solid enough.
So, really, I did you a favor. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"