Rules for kids about being adults

I should stamp that on every Bible ever. :up:

Hey now. The Bible actually has a lot of good advice in it.

You just have to sift through all the dogma, violence, sex, and boring parts to find it. :o

Hey now. The Bible actually has a lot of good advice in it.

You just have to sift through all the violence, sex, and boring parts to find it. :o
Unless the advice you want is on the ultra-violence.

"Tape (or Tivo these days) every episode of every TV show you ever watch because one day you'll be forced to search days on end for episodes you half remember on eBay or buy pirated DVD copies from Canada."

or do the smart thing-do a search on the internet :hyper:

For girls: Losing your virginity will most likely NOT be with Prince Charming in a romantic candle-lit room with satin sheets. Also, it will hurt. A LOT.

Your first kiss won't be very good.

Having your period doesn't magically turn you into a woman like your mother will tell you, it will just be the start of a grumpy monthly experience.

Wearing skimpy clothes doesn't make you trendy, it makes you look like a ****.

For girls: Losing your virginity will most likely NOT be with Prince Charming in a romantic candle-lit room with satin sheets. Also, it will hurt. A LOT.

Didn't with my first gf :hyper:

What, it didn't hurt for her? Then she was either lying about the pain, or lying about her virginity :o

Nope, didn't hurt her, I do know foreplay :oldrazz:

We were both teenagers and did it in my bedroom with my parents downstairs :o

Nope, didn't hurt her, I do know foreplay :oldrazz:

We were both teenagers and did it in my bedroom with my parents downstairs :o

Lol you could do hours of foreplay, it still hurts for most women unless she'd been using a ***** before having sex or the guy isn't very large.

To be fair to Morg, not all girls who are virgins have intact hymens.

Maybe she was a horseback rider or a gymnast (dream on, Morg) or maybe she *shock* had [blackout]*********ed[/blackout] and done the job herself...

Well now this thread is very educational for kids. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"