Rumor Becomes Fact: 'ms' Acquires 'lionhead Studios'

Horrorfan said:
(though I was sure you were a MGS fan for some reason).

I am an MGS fan, just not someone who thinks Kojima is god who can do absolutely nothing wrong and are ready to have his babies at a moment's notice.

Phaser said:
...I can't help laughing my ass off thinking that you've been preparing that reply for the past three days.
24.gif

That post took me a few minutes to make and was made on the spot. Whatever. :confused:

Horrorfan said:
Im a bit confused, by by modest you mean Fable, and pretentious, you mean MGS, right?

No I wasn't talking about MGS. I should clarify that. My post was in response to WHF saying "You get a kick out of MegaMan yet don't like the story of Fable". He just brought up MGS as a smokescreen against the actual points.

Zenien said:
That post took me a few minutes to make and was made on the spot. Whatever. :confused:

Of course, if your "on the spot" reply hadn't been made to a post that was three days old after which you did post in this thread thereby seemingly nullifying the "I-missed-it" excuse, I would've believed you. :)

Phaser said:
Of course, if your "on the spot" reply hadn't been made to a post that was three days old after which you did post in this thread thereby seemingly nullifying the "I-missed-it" excuse, I would've believed you. :)

Maybe I hadn't gotten around to it before, since I do other things than post here. :)

Zenien said:
Maybe I hadn't gotten around to it before, since I do other things than post here. :)

You know I would've believed that too, if only you hadn't played the "took only a few minutes to make" card moments ago. And no one is too busy to spare just a few minutes to take care of "priorities" that would accumulate and would have to be taken care of three days later.

Oh no, I used a relatively unsubjective term in comparision to my intended usage of it. I have commited a crime.

This forum isn't a priority.

And it took like 7 minutes at a guess. You can believe whatever the heck it is you want, it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Zenien said:
Oh no, I used a relatively unsubjective term in comparision to my intended usage of it. I have commited a crime.

Now don't you feel special.

*lifts hands*

Don't look at me. If only people stop backing themselves into corners like that, they'd still have someplace to run.

Zenien said:
This forum isn't a priority.

I didn't mean it literally, hence the inverted commas, dear. But apparently still "important" enough for you to come back three days later and draft a reply, isn't it?

And it took like 7 minutes at a guess. You can believe whatever the heck it is you want, it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Of course...:)

Zenien said:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THAT FOR OTHERS AS WELL, RATHER THAN ACCUSE THEM OF "BAILING". :)

:down:rolleyes:

No THWIP that really doesn't apply. Not only would you not reply on topic after that, in most cases, you stopped replying at all. No 3 days later or anything. The B-17 bailout, and Denton agrees that was pretty well done, was also posted because of your unwavering ability to be an idiot and get "confused" over the actual points of a conversation.

Nice try though, but no.

I can't even tell what the hell is going on in this thread anymore.

Zenien said:
No THWIP that really doesn't apply. Not only would you not reply on topic after that, in most cases, you stopped replying at all. No 3 days later or anything. The B-17 bailout, and Denton agrees that was pretty well done, was also posted because of your unwavering ability to be an idiot and get "confused" over the actual points of a conversation.

Nice try though, but no.

NO......I JUST LOSE INTEREST AFTER HAVING TO SAY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER TO YOU. MOST OF THE TIME, YOU'RE NOT WORTH WASTING THE FIRST RESPONSE ON, BECAUSE YOU'RE SO THIN-SKINNED, AND HARD-HEADED. BESIDES, IF I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH THREAD OUR CONVERSATION WAS IN, I RARELY WASTE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT; AGAIN.....IT'S NEVER WORTH IT. IF YOU'D PUT THE SAME EFFORT INTO LIFE AND SCHOOL, AS YOU DO TRYING PROVE PEOPLE WRONG AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK SMART IN A CHAT FORUM, YOU'D GO FAR IN LIFE. :up:

Nice to see you guys bonding together. Common cause and so on.

Zenien said:
Nice to see you guys bonding together.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO RECRUIT SOME DYKES TO BACK YOU UP IN HERE. DOESN'T 'HOLLY' SWING BOTH WAYS? :o

The people agreeing with you are Cardplayer, and WHF lives on this forum to insult me, but we get along fine on AIM.

Why would I even bother telling THWIP* about my life, honestly, it's just playing the "hahaha you must not have a life" that people do when they've got nothing useful to contribute. He's been shut down endlessly on these forums, even Denton will tell you that, and Denton isn't stupid as anyone here who's been here for whatever period of time can tell you. It's great being targeted because I'm a lesbian or something, but really guys, at some point stop patting eachother on the back for nothing and contribute.

If THWIP really wants to get into the life game, I spend maybe an hour on here a day in between my stupid boring slacking job of awesome. That's about it. I have money saved up, and I'm taking courses in University this next semester. I've graduated high school with high marks and am paying my own way through school, no one is helping me. I waste time here because work is boring and it's a hobby of sorts, I have a good amount of friends, a girlfriend who I love and I'm out, with other people (WOW!) like 2-3 times a week doing things.

But after posting that, people are going to say "LOL LIARZ", I don't really care, but it brings up the point again: What's the point of even getting into real life stuff as amunition for an arguement on an internet board for crying out loud.

I'm sure that THWIP is a perfectly nice guy and a good person in real life, it doesn't really mater, who or what the person does in real life. Playing that whole "you must suck!" is pretty childish.

Lesbian or not, you're a Sony fanboy, that's why we band together. Fanboys hunters, we are!

Zenien said:
Why would I even bother telling THWIP* about my life, honestly, it's just playing the "hahaha you must not have a life" that people do when they've got nothing useful to contribute. He's been shut down endlessly on these forums, even Denton will tell you that, and Denton isn't stupid as anyone here who's been here for whatever period of time can tell you. It's great being targeted because I'm a lesbian or something, but really guys, at some point stop patting eachother on the back for nothing and contribute.

YOU'RE NOT TARGETED BECAUSE YOU'RE A LESBIAN, 'ZENIEN'. YOU'RE "HOLIER-THAN-THOU" ATTITUDE MAKES YOU A TARGET. BUT AGAIN, YOU'RE THIN-SKINNED, SO YOU TAKE OFFENSE TO IT. I GET CALLED "OLD MAN", "PERVERT", "SENILE", ETC. ON THESE BOARDS ALL THE TIME, AND I JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT. YOU SHOULD TRY IT. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"