Sacha Baron Cohen appreciation thread

kainedamo said:
Could someone post the clip where he's helping some guy with his political campaign in some American neighbourhood?

"If you do not vote for him, he will TAKE power!"

"I will not leave until you swear on the eyes of your child!"
I think this is the one you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsukOL-0Os

Some bits are great but I don't rate it as funny overall as some of the other clips.

November Rain said:
he's also boning isla fisher

:(:(:(
No end to the man's talents.

Does anyone, by chance, have any Borat avvys?

Unfortunately I think most of what he does is staged. Especially the part with Pamela Anderson. There is no way bodyguards would let him chase her around the store, after putting a sack on her head.

Hahaha, those dumbass college students are suing!
http://movies.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=241264&GT1=7701
They're basically saying they were tricked and wouldn't have otherwise said such things. DUH!! That's the point of the movie. If you can't figure out to not say stupid **** when a camera is rolling, you might as well assume it'll come back to bite you.

ShadowBoxing said:
Unfortunately I think most of what he does is staged. Especially the part with Pamela Anderson. There is no way bodyguards would let him chase her around the store, after putting a sack on her head.

That was staged, but 90% of the movie wasn't stagged.

ShadowBoxing said:

I haven't seen the film yet (planning to do so tomorrow), but I really don't give Pamela Anderson enough credit to pull off a convincing acting job like that.

jag

Hades said:
cohenwg4.png

That has to be the funniest picture ever made on paint.
He was better on Conan though.

This can go here too.

LOL Stupid Fratboys

Humiliated Frat Boys Sue 'Borat'

Friday November 10, 2006 3:01 PM

AP Photo NYOL200

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) - Two fraternity boys want to make lawsuit against ``Borat'' over their drunken appearance in the hit movie.

The legal action filed Thursday on their behalf claims they were duped into appearing in the spoof documentary ``Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan,'' in which they made racist and sexist comments on camera.

The young men ``engaged in behavior that they otherwise would not have engaged in,'' the lawsuit says.

``Borat'' follows the adventures of comedian Sacha Baron Cohen's Kazakh journalist charac After a bout of heavy drinking, the plaintiffs signed a release form they were told ``had something to do with reliability issues with being in the RV,'' Taillieu said.

The film ``made plaintiffs the object of ridicule, humiliation, mental anguish and emotional and physical distress, loss of reputation, goodwill and standing in the community,'' the lawsuit said.

It names 20th Century Fox, a unit of News Corp., and three production companies as defendants.

Studio spokesman Gregg Brilliant said the lawsuit ``has no merit.''

The plaintiffs were seeking an injunction to stop the studio from displaying their image and likeness, along with unspecified monetary damages.

``Borat'' debuted as the top movie last weekend with $26.5 million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"