Salvia

Oh it is =]

Ive never done any drugs other than weed and this, and salvia is a decent thing to try out when you want that step up from weed.

its non addictive so youll be fine when you wan to try it.

This sounds amazing, weed just doesn't do it for me anymore, I need to move on.
:(

You're like 14 years old, quit trying to grow up and just stay a child for a little bit more :o

i love how people dont care about their bodies hahah.

keep doing drugs, thatll help you in the long run idiots

^ Honestly who cares anymore...

its weed and saliva, the 2 least harmful drugs known. not like i wanna do herowinn or coke **** that stuff.

i love how people dont care about their bodies hahah.

keep doing drugs, thatll help you in the long run idiots
lol **** :yay:
Yeah you're right, I smoke weed and thats doing nothing for me despite being a life-affirming experience with the people closest to me. No, it will be my ridiculously high SAT scores and 99 average that will help me in the long run, "drugs" will just make me happy as well, idiot

On topic though, I have tried salvia and I cannot stress how powerful it is. It is not something that is fun, at all, it was a quite interesting trip but it cannot be compared to cannabis or anything else. I wouldn't recomend it if you are just trying to get "high" or have a good time, it can be an extremely significant experience, but there is a reason its only sold to those who are 18 and older, salvia is a powerful psychedelic and shouldn't be abused be teens who video tape themselves flipping out on the drug and put it on youtube, the plant will not be legal for much longer because of such media attention and misuse...

I'm scared crapless of all recreational drugs. Never tried any and never will.

Then keep smoking weed (I feel ridiculous for tell anybody this but whatever) wait awhile if you really want to use saliva and be responsible, don't try it anywhere but your own house, with somebody who you really trust...
I'm scared crapless of all recreational drugs. Never tried any and never will.
Most people are, and such substances are definitely not for everyone, especially not salvia. Cannabis is not for everyone either, as some people don't know how to use it responsibly and allow it to take over there lives and interfere with school/work/friends, but then again this happens even more with alcohol (a drug that actually is physically addicting) but thats ok because alcohol is the accepted drug of the world ;) Even if it is linked to hundreds of deaths and rapes each year, there are bigger problems out there! Kids are doing the marijuanas!

Then keep smoking weed (I feel ridiculous for tell anybody this but whatever) wait awhile if you really want to use saliva and be responsible, don't try it anywhere but your own house, with somebody who you really trust...

The first time I smoked weed from a bong I went nut-zo, my friend was playing GH2 and I was staring at the tv laughing so hard, the colours were so bright and I felt that I was looking at everything in third person.

The first time I smoked weed from a bong I went nut-zo, my friend was playing GH2 and I was staring at the tv laughing so hard, the colours were so bright and I felt that I was looking at everything in third person.
Lol yeah my first time was pretty intense too. Cannabis is an amazing plant, but never let it define who you are as a person, and realize that most people don't share the same viewpoint as us, and sadly see it a a destructive drug :csad:

Yea if you want to only use weed as a way to get fuked up than your gonna have a bad high, smoking is about being in the right mindset and you have to be in the mood to smoke the weed.

My friend lost his bowl last 2 nights ago, so yesterday we copped him a new one, the **** is sooooooo sick, its metalic purple with metallic flakes, faded into metalic blue, with white black and fire cololored stripes and swerils, with purple and pinkish red designs, it looks like something designed by Alex gray. tools album artist.

anyway we also coppes some 60x Salvia, my trip last night was INTENSE!

as soon as i hit it, i felt as if i was being stuck in warped time whole that was stuck on reapeat. my frined soposedly said i fell into his lap cuz couldnt stand, he pushed me off into a wall, i flew back and made my way into the nect room where i spun even more.

and i repeated the whole entire process for my trip, i felt like i was stuck on loop.

my friend had a similar expierence and he said he was buggin. i have a bit left i may just hit it now than write my experience out.

Im having my trip as i talk right now, it feels like my brain only focusis on theings that go around in a specific turn around and repeat pattern, i9d god back and edit my spelling mistakes but i cant mess up the way its going, its all wavy, as soon as your 30's of breath holding is up its sudden trip, ie kind of came t the self realiztion that when you trip you dont know your tripping until after your trip is up.

i somehow made my way from my counter to my futon got this comp now im typeing, this feel weird, my mind is slowed down.

ok my trip is starting to subside, now im snapping out.

wow howd i write all that?

im scaredl this is a freaky drug!!!

I've never done drugs, but I would very much like to try Salvia. I mean really, how many chances in life do you get to get high off tea?

Would you suggest trying salvia with someone you have a mutual attraction for, or should you just stick to trying this with friends?

Anyone ever use/smoke it? Feel free to share comments, questions and experiences about the popular legal drug. :up:

I, personally, have never come in contact with it, but I'm getting curious...

Whoa, never knew a thread existed. My bad.

Anyone know any chain stores or shops that I could physically go to in order to buy Salvia, rather than ordering it online?

I tried it once, it lasted about 20 seconds and made me feel like I was on speed and LSD/shrooms all at once.

I was bugged out of mind with my vision completely distorted. It was fun to look back on but I would never do it again. Something that hits you that hard that fast is definetly not on par with pot.

Anyone know any chain stores or shops that I could physically go to in order to buy Salvia, rather than ordering it online?

Your local headshop SHOULD have it. Anyplace you can purchase a bowl, hookah products, hippy clothing, etc.

Not the point. I do agree with union_jak, take your chance and enjoy these years. Don't skip over the good times you could be having, and definitely don't grow up too quickly. I know this is off topic, but I wanted to share my advice. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

Not the point. I do agree with union_jak, take your chance and enjoy these years. Don't skip over the good times you could be having, and definitely don't grow up too quickly. I know this is off topic, but I wanted to share my advice. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

Meh.

Anyone ever use/smoke it? Feel free to share comments, questions and experiences about the popular legal drug. :up:

I, personally, have never come in contact with it, but I'm getting curious...

I had bought some salvia 2 days ago and i smoked it that night and yesterday, you take a big hit and hold in all the smoke for a good 30 seconds than its a instant drift from reality to some freaky world going inside your own mind.

last night when i took it again i felt as if i was rolling around in a pattern, i kept hearing the same conversation me and my friends were having over and over, my friends told me i couldn't stand at all, and i buried myself between 2 couches and a fell back and couldn't talk.

i also saw my friends face distort and go up in flames.

also to the other guy, you can buy it at any one of your smoke shops. ( the ones that sell all things good)

Ice-Man, I think you might actually just be crazy enough to suck toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"