Sam Jackson not in Thor?

Punisher RULES

Live Simple
Reaction score
So I'm watching Sam Jackson on Leno and he's discussing the nine picture deal and what made my ears perk up was him mentioning that the only Marvel movie he's not in is Thor.

Anyone have any info on this?

He's not in it. Coulson is. [BLACKOUT] Hence to why he's the one that arrives at the hammer at the end of IM2[/BLACKOUT]

Perhaps... someone is going to play Nick Fury, i mean, like another actor, like mel gibson, to play the 616 Nick Fury, not the ultimate one.

I'm struggling to think why that would happen (?)

Perhaps... someone is going to play Nick Fury, i mean, like another actor, like mel gibson, to play the 616 Nick Fury, not the ultimate one.
Jackson's signed for 9 marvel films from what I heard him say on Jimmy Kimmel.

its already been confirmed by jackson that as of right now he doesnt appear in thor film. Though since its a yr before it comes out and if they do any possibly reshoots later maybe he could be added in. But from what we know right now its only that coulson guy also showing up in thor.

I like him. He showed some backbone in IM 2, so he was a bit less of a boring cardboard cutout, which is how he came off in Iron Man. It'd be nice to see him in a SHIELD jumpsuit, but I imagine that's hoping for too much. ;)

I like him. He showed some backbone in IM 2, so he was a bit less of a boring cardboard cutout, which is how he came off in Iron Man. It'd be nice to see him in a SHIELD jumpsuit, but I imagine that's hoping for too much. ;)

Win.

as long as i get references to the avengers, hulk and maybe captain ill be a happy man. id die if norton appears in this movie at all. :applaud

I'd prefer to see some Captain America references in Thor. It's next up after Thor, so it would make sense.

i for one am curious to see how fury/other characters multi picture deals turn out in the next few yrs.

He said he's not in Thor, but I know for a fact that multiple friends of mine saw him here (Santa Fe) when they were here filming Thor. And I'm pretty sure he's not in the True Grit remake. (Also being shot here at the same time)

well even if he isnt in the film from the filming first going on since jan/and wraping up. He could have easily been invited to the set to see the film progress and all that. Heck robert said when they were doing ironman reshoots back in jan he visited the studio set for thor and we know robert isnt in thor either. So they could have jsut been there for visits. Then also come later this yr/early next yr if they need to do any reshoots/additional scenes to be added. Maybe they could easily add fury in a scene or not if they choose so.

Maybe he meant he didn't have a major role in Thor, but he shows up for a small cameo or something.

totally like i pointed out above they might as well include jackson at a later point in post production period and all that. We have no clue right now if they will need any reshoots/additional shooting days later this yr/early next yr.

yea its fun to see how this expanded marvel studios movie verse looks and operated with all these characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"