The Force Awakens Samuel L. Jackson Wants to be in Star Wars: Episode VII

There is absolutely no way that Mace Windu's return can work. No damn way.

I never thought I'd say this but Samuel is already in the Marvel movies, haven't we seen enough of him already?

At this point Samuel is so recognized that it would no longer be Mace Windu but just Samuel L. Jackson as a Jedi.

wasnt this the case with the prequels too? I was only twelve when ep 1 came out and that was already the case for me.

There is also the joke that in Avengers Samuel L. Jackson played "Samuel L. Jackson with eyepatch".

With so many actors willing to return. Just do a time travel / alternate universe thingy where everybody comes together. Old & new & dead & return to fight the newest threat & be done with it

With so many actors willing to return. Just do a time travel / alternate universe thingy where everybody comes together. Old & new & dead & return to fight the newest threat & be done with it

Something set in a Star Wars afterlife would be cool.

Too much science fiction for star wars. It's way more fantasy that takes place in a science fiction setting for something like time travel. Plus going back in time to undo easily the best films of the saga is a horrible move.

Please makers, when people are dead...keep them dead!

All this dead people returning is not some dramatic "wow" moment, it's a "oh wtf, he's dead. Now anyone that dies can always be brought back". So it sucks any tension out of life/death moments.

Windu is dead.
Vadar is dead.
The emporer is dead.

Leave it that way

I never thought I'd say this but Samuel is already in the Marvel movies, haven't we seen enough of him already?

At this point Samuel is so recognized that it would no longer be Mace Windu but just Samuel L. Jackson as a Jedi.

Shut Your Mouth!

Mo' Money Mo' Geek Problems!

I can think up three ways to do that just off the top of my head that WOULDNT' be too far fetched for star wars. :)

I can think of hundreds. All of them make sense in-universe. None of them are good storytelling.

There is also the joke that in Avengers Samuel L. Jackson played "Samuel L. Jackson with eyepatch".

That's a fact. And it's also true for most of SLJ's filmography. He's REALLY acted in very few movies. He's like Sean Connery, Morgan Freeman, post-1988 Jack Nicholoson and post-80s Michael Caine.

If they haven't learn't from the single mistake that took Heroes Season 1 a great series, to the complete mess it was after that is that dead people must stay dead.

For god's sake, any writer that doesn't know that should go write for Kim Jong Il who is also not dead according to North Korean journailists

The Forced Unleashed video game which I believe is considered canon had plenty of Jedi at ended up surviving order 66. I really think Windu could be brought back as actually being alive better then any other Jedi that was led on to of died in Episode 3. Heck why not bring back my favorite character too why they are at it, Grievous rebuilt again! :oldrazz:

I can think of hundreds. All of them make sense in-universe. None of them are good storytelling.
I agree here. I mean, I wanted Maul back, so I can accept whatever dumbass reason got him back. I really want to know what got him off Naboo, and I doubt it ever gets adressed but we'll see.

Still, Windu just shouldn't live. Now, if we got like some holo-vids of the old Order or something, I'd be ok with that, but Windu is a stretch. I guess though if he was brought back, it would actually give SLJ something to do than sit around for two films and brood, then brood and be an ass and then act surprised he was betrayed for being the way he was.

If they use holovids, they need to feature Yoda.

Samuel L. Jackson wants to be in everything. Dude will do any role for the right check. He said it himself. Has no standards.

Sounds like Nicolas Cage. :funny:

Sounds like Nicolas Cage. :funny:

Except most (not all; but most) of Jackson's films are good while Cage... poor guy hasn't had many good films in the last decade-plus. :S

Sam just wants to be in films. Cage has to be in films to pay for his coke and to keep the rest of his houses.

Sam just wants to be in films. Cage has to be in films to pay for his coke and to keep the rest of his houses.

The od thing is, as a kid, you could have asked me to name some big actors and I'd have known Nic Cage, just from my parents seeing Con Air and such. Kinda disheartening realizing how far from a big actor he truly is. Guess his heyday ended rather quickly.

Although it could be distracting, its always possible Sam could be an alien in the film. No onset prescence, do some voice work and whatnot. As long as he isn't Jar Jar stupid, I couldn't see the harm in that (and I'm not completely a Jar Jar hater, but I don't try to defend him either.)

You don't get it. Cage is always in his heyday. Even when he's dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"