Saw VII

if anything paramount is trying to destroy Saw by taking its good director.. that way halloween is all for themselves.

...sounds silly, but it might be true lol

I heard people talking silly on the net saying if Paramount wanted to get back at Lionsgate they should get get James Wan or Darren Lynn Bousman to direct PA2. But let's face it, neither of them are gonna direct PA2. Especially seeing how Lionsgate gave both of them their big breaks.

I mean its almost been a tradition the last 6 years or so. That if its Halloween, it must be SAW. I mean that's in all the trailers, so yeah, Paramount is trying to force the boringness onto the regular movie goers who think Saw is stupid.

was the original nobody-director of the first PA too hard to get?? lol

was the original nobody-director of the first PA too hard to get?? lol
I guess so. I heard he's doing some sort of alien movie with a bigger budget. I guess he figured that was his way onto the scene and after it was a success he was like screw this, i'm onto bigger and better things. (I doubt it though. Sure he just be a flash in the pan.)

Paramount vs Twisted Pictures/Lionsgate Day 2: Greutert Being 'Tortured'

"I just had the task of telling my 83 year old mother that no, I’m not going to be allowed to direct the movie we were all so excited about when my family last got together, and that I’m being forced to leave town before getting a chance to see her again. Yes, I’ll be filming people getting tortured YET AGAIN. So we’ll have to put off me making a film she can actually watch for another year. I’m not making this **** up."
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18863

Guys sounding like a little ***** if you ask me. If it weren't for this so called series in which he's being tortured back to. He wouldn't have had the chance to direct PA2 or any other movie. I'm sure alot of other directors would have loved to make a big time studio horror film. Guy should be a little more grateful if you ask me. Instead of complaining. I doubt PA2 would be any more family friendly. It would still be R rated I'm guessing. Sounds like a BS excuse on his part.

The guy has a point about his grandma not being able to watch Saw.

Any good christian would be offended by a story about some unseen force that punishes you if you live a sinful life. A movie glorifying demon possession though, thats cool.

If the guys so worried about his family seeing the movies, then maybe he shouldn't have edited all 6 films then?

Typical of something to get a little fame or success and it goes straight to their heads. Anyone who thinks PA2 is or would be a good idea is a dummy. All they have to do is look at Blair Witch 2: The Book of shadows. Not everything needs a franchise or multiple sequels.

They were lucky they got lightning in a bottle once, I doubt it happen again.

Maybe someday we'll hear rumors of a movie where Ash takes on the Blair Witch and the Paranormal Activity demon...

Why must everything be in 3-D now, Shreck 3-D, Gremlins 3-D, Driving Miss Daisy 3-D?

lol how is paramount the victim???

They had a director, and then had that director stolen from them. Kevin and David don't get to make the movies they wanted to make. If they wanted Kevin to direct Saw VII, the decent thing would have been to officially state him as director of Saw VII before Saw VI came out, which they did with David. Kevin was free to direct whatever he wanted because we all thought David Hackl was director of Saw VII. Instead a man is thrown into running this production two weeks before it all starts, another guy loses a chance at redeeming himself to Saw fans, and another studio loses a director they wanted for their film, all because Lionsgate is probably scared out of their minds right now because of what happened last October. Lionsgate did a messed up thing here. Like I said as a Saw fan I actually anticipate this movie more because Kevin is directing, but as a fan of filmmakers being able to do what they want to do, this news is sad.

I'm really surprised that some of guys can't see Kevin's POV here. He was freed up after they hired Hackl, and He signed on to do a movie he really wanted to do, and then gets pulled backwards all of a sudden. He's worked on all 6 Saw Movies, you can't blame him for wanting to do something else.

If anything, this is kind of Paramount's fault. They didn't have to release PA 2 against SAW VII. That was the last straw that made Lionsgate pull Kevin back to do VII.

I just think Kevin needs to suck it up. No need to cry about it now. Just make the best possible movie you can, so you can get credit and finally move on to bigger and better things.

I hope he can somehow fight against the 3D. But thats just me wishing.

Anyone know if Tobin is coming back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"