Twisted Pictures to remake The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I just dont know where to begin with that mess if this is indeed the story. From that sysnopsis I see a couple plot holes already. If the the whole family is killed then where was leatherface hiding for 20 years? Also why would she want to go back to texas just because she was adopted from there? why did they move away anyway? How did a baby survive a fire long enough to be discovered? Another hicthhiker? How would a lawyer know to track her down if no one knew there was a baby?

These aren't plot holes. They're details that aren't in the plot description. You might as well ask why the hitchhiker doesn't have a car and where Leatherface fuels his chainsaw while you're digging that deep.

I m so sorry. I actually did search for this thread but whatever. My thread can be deleted. Won t happen again.

How many times can we watch a madman with a chainsaw chase the same set of kids only to kill them in the end? Its the same story over and over.... Enter creepy town then enter creepy house, meet the weird hick family that lives there, then get chased by a chainsaw maniac and die.

To say the horror genre needs new life would be an understatement. With dribble like saw/ paranormal activity etc. I lose hope in this genre each year.

That never gets tired for me. I just really like seeing people get butchered.

That never gets tired for me. I just really like seeing people get butchered.

Alexandra Daddario (so freaking hot!), who is playing the lead in this, gets butchered in another horror movie I saw a few months ago... but I forgot the name of it. So this will be familiar ground... and boring.

Hey if you dig it thats cool but Ive seen this story before and filmakers these days just play it too safe and I would much rather have a fresh new take or even original ideas. The prequel to the remake was so much crap I left halfway through, I told my wife were leaving. The horror genre itself is just in a lazy state and almost spoof like with crap like final destination/ shark 3d etc. I also hate how directors rely on loud booms in certain moments instead of naturally getting scares.

A TCM movie in 3D is like a dream coming true for me. This has always been my number 1 most disturbing horror franchise ever. I like it much more then the big 3 slashers (Halloween, Friday, Nightmare), and I like it also more than Hills have Eyes or every Romero Zombie flick.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is so scary to me, it always gets my bloood boiling, I can t even explain why...But Leatherface is just so much of a creepy figure.

I remember the first time I saw the original 1974 TCM. So simple done, yet so chilling. The diner scene...I couldn t sleep well for weeks!

So when it comes to more Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies...Bring it on Lionsgate. Better than more Saw.

I met the guy that played Leatherface in TCM II. Looked exactly like Meat Loaf in Fight Club. Really weird.

Trailer
[YT]XO9vXTMvzL0[/YT]

yFAJ0.jpg

Horror trailers always rely on the same beats: Usually there's record player or an old happy song to counter the horror, someone hiding from the killer....moments of silence..then BAM, he does something crazy.

The only good thing going for this movie is the lovely Tania Raymonde:

TEa9g.jpg

9SdNm.jpg

Last edited:
I have my doubts about the cast but at least the kills will be awesome.

looking forward to it, but I don't have high expectations.

Who remembers Raymonde in Still Waiting where she had a fetish for accents? Haha she was ****ing smoking hot in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"