Say What You Want About WillardNation. 4-30-12

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Welcome everybody! I'm your host ETM, and being roasted is the one...the only...already a legend like Kane...he's cool...and we talk on twitter...:BA WillardNation.

I just like to say a few one-liners to get this one started...cause I am feeling it...

otommywiseausaystheroomn.jpg

1. You Look like a younger Mr. Clean.

2. All you do is have one-night stands and look tough.

3. You are the work out king, that means 'Watch out, we have a bad ass over here guys'

4. You sometimes remind me of a tougher, in shape Dwight from the Office...

5. :yay: hahahahahaha...your thread closes Thursday at 7pm.

Rules:

1. No Cussing. Or as some of us say, no cursing. Now I know...this board is PG and in PG-rated Adventure Time they curse, but I doubt mods will stand for Son-of-a-blee-blob and what not. Since it clearly has the same meaning. :o and I refuse to pay off the mods like CartoonNetwork seems to do with the FCC.

2. No Threats.

3. Don't bring politics/religion into this.

4. Laugh people. This isn't meant to be serious. It's a roast, a PG roast. Not a attack thread. You can still sound off on the poster that is being roasted, just not PG-13, R, NC-17 style. This isn't a excuse of a thread to make posters cry. Here's a example of what may be posted...

You can post pictures of scumbag steve meme pics...but you must type a few words in the post as to why that poster is like that meme character.

What is not gonna be allowed:

Posting said meme pic or any meme pic and then typing up a few ''choice'' words to anger or make the poster cry. By ''Choice'' words see rule 1.

Updated List:
1. Schlosser85 Roasted
2. SymbioticToxinRoasted
3. enterthemadness Roasted
4. Parker Wayne Roasted
5. Kane52630 Being Roasted
6. WillardNation
Being Roasted
7. SentinelMind
8. The Squirrel
9. bullets
10. JJJ's Ulcer
11. SuperFerret
12. bored
13. Nell2ThaIzzay
14. Hound55
15. Hopefulsuicide
16. Spider-Aziz
17. POWdER-man

WillardNation you're a nice guy.

You also reek of a desperation to prove yourself.

On a forum that includes Jinouga and enterthemadness, I would still say you're by far the most insecure poster here. This insecurity manifests in your sad boasts about your many hook-ups and workout routines. Whatever fills the void (assuming its even true)

I understand you have to try and impress strangers on the internet because no one who knows you in real life takes you that seriously. It's cool, man. We get it. Keep on being hardcore, duuuuude!!!

;)

Your boasting about how much sex you have and how much you bench press makes you sound A) shallow B) desperate C) both.

I agree with JJJ's assessment.

Every time you post in the relationship thread you can pretty well guarantee two things will happen; one you will bring up some Alpha Male BS abount marking your territory and making grunting noises; and two whatever advice you are giving will basically turn into an opportunity to just brag about yourself in some way.

Also, a helpful hint....the more you brag about your muscles and conquests, the more you make it seem like neither really exists.

willard i like you, you seem like a cool guy, but sometimes it feels like the things you post are to "show off" to the people here or to prove yourself. you don't have to do that.

youse a promiscuous boy haha

also, i hate that you cheat and always beat me at words with friends

Paleo, bro. Paleo. I'll f***in' eat a dinosaur!

Willard, you are awesome. We need to party together eventually and up our new nightclub, Club Nasty (Yeah, I remember that lounge conversation haha :funny:. You come off as cocky a lot, but that's what makes you one of the more memorable posters here.

Willard, you are awesome. We need to party together eventually and up our new nightclub, Club Nasty (Yeah, I remember that lounge conversation haha :funny:. You come off as cocky a lot, but that's what makes you one of the more memorable posters here.

:highfive:

Every time you post in the relationship thread you can pretty well guarantee two things will happen; one you will bring up some Alpha Male BS abount marking your territory and making grunting noises; and two whatever advice you are giving will basically turn into an opportunity to just brag about yourself in some way.

I think you're thinking of SuperMike. And why wouldn't I want to brag about myself? :huh: I'm awesome.

So you tell us. :dry:

If there's one thing I've learned from watching tv shows and being on message boards way too much is that bragging about you being awesome all the time, means that you are not awesome. *drops mic* #truth.

:BA

If there's one thing I've learned from watching tv shows and being on message boards way too much is that bragging about you being awesome all the time, means that you are not awesome. *drops mic* #truth.

Or you're being facetious and it's not meant to be taken seriously.

:palps:

How tall are you Willard? Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked sh** that high!

And, yes, I had no idea what the Mr. T smiley was supposed to mean so I responded with Emperor Palpatine. *drops mic* *picks mic back up and sets gently on table* #butterfingers

Things that are true:

-The sky is blue

-The sun is hot

-What ETM just said

People who hook up with endless girls every week and are generally awesome usually don't feel the need to brag about it on internet message boards. It's like how the song 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta' put it so eloquently:

But real gangsta-*** ****** don't flex nuts
'cause real gangsta-*** ****** know they got em

Or you're being facetious and it's not meant to be taken seriously.

:palps:

Well I say sir...:cwink:

And, yes, I had no idea what the Mr. T smiley was supposed to mean so I responded with Emperor Palpatine. *drops mic* *picks mic back up and sets gently on table* #butterfingers

I think it means I just laid the smackdown on your candy...

Then again I use this one :o in a different meaning. Like the um...I dunno.

Wait, we have Star Wars smilies?!?! Totally forgot about that.

Things that are true:

-The sky is blue

-The sun is hot

-What ETM just said

People who hook up with endless girls every week and are generally awesome usually don't feel the need to brag about it on internet message boards. It's like how the song 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta' put it so eloquently:

But real gangsta-*** ****** don't flex nuts
'cause real gangsta-*** ****** know they got em

*picks up phone* Me: Uh huh...you don't say...

Well, hell froze over cause me and JJJ agree on something.

Man, how does that feel Willard? :yay:

Willard, you most definitely are a cocky *****.

Fortunately for you, I have a thing for cocky *****s, which is probably why we get along :p

I'll give you one thing, ETM, you at least attempted to be funny. Everyone else is just straight up talking ****. :woot:

Aren't roasts supposed to be funny? :huh:

Actually my comment was said in jest.

I actually like you, not like-like, but in a way that I don't want to pull my eyes from their sockets.

Getting back on topic, you smell bad and I am glad you didn't send me pictures of your dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"