Say What You Want About WillardNation. 4-30-12

I'm callin you out Bro!!

RockVsCena.jpg

People who hook up with endless girls every week and are generally awesome usually don't feel the need to brag about it on internet message boards.

I've never said I hook up with endless girls every week. :huh:

I've talked about how I don't need to have feelings for a girl to have sex with her and I've talked about some specific sexual encounters because they may have tied in to the topic of conversations. Not sure how that equates to bragging about "hooking up with endless girls every week" and "conquests".

I think you might be misinterpreting my posts. I haven't gotten laid in over 2 months. :hehe:

I think WillardNation is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes the paleo diet and doesn’t afraid of anything.

I think you might be misinterpreting my posts. I haven't gotten laid in over 2 months. :hehe:

Oh man... what a loser. :dry: Don't get too many callouses on your hand, huh?

I've never said I hook up with endless girls every week. :huh:

I've talked about how I don't need to have feelings for a girl to have sex with her and I've talked about some specific sexual encounters because they may have tied in to the topic of conversations. Not sure how that equates to bragging about "hooking up with endless girls every week" and "conquests".

Jeez... now I know you're insecure, because you keep on replying to your roast in a super-serious "I'm not like that at all, you guuuuuys!" way. Thought you could take it, Willard. Guess not. :o

Cake is delicious. I hope you gag on a plate of leaks and undercooked veal. I hope someone swaps out your sweet potato for a regular potato, and an unnatural ingredient sneaks its way into your next meal. Also, it is Effing impossible to find almond butter.

By the way, whatever it is you're doing? Sweet ass, bro.

willard, if i wasn't on the other side of the country, i would fight you for ignoring my text :cmad:

You listen to Jock Jams in the shower!

Willard I am joking. If I've been too hard on you in this roast, I apologize.

You do try too hard to be cool though. ;)

:cwink:

you are aware i was not serious i hope?

I know.

willard, if i wasn't on the other side of the country, i would fight you for ignoring my text :cmad:

I never got a text from you. That's been happening a lot to me lately. One of these days I will quit procrastinating and switch carriers and get an iphone.

You listen to Jock Jams in the shower!

:huh: I don't see how that's an insult at all.

Willard I am joking. If I've been too hard on you in this roast, I apologize.

Not at all. What are roasts for?

You do try too hard to be cool though. ;)

I don't really try that hard; it just comes naturally. :cwink:

it's ok, i was gonna send you a free ticket pass for avengers is all heh

it's ok, i was gonna send you a free ticket pass for avengers is all heh

:wow: YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! IS IT TOO LATE???!!!

Edit: For the record, the most reliable way to get a hold of me is facebook messenger.

Cake is delicious. I hope you gag on a plate of leaks and undercooked veal. I hope someone swaps out your sweet potato for a regular potato, and an unnatural ingredient sneaks its way into your next meal. Also, it is Effing impossible to find almond butter.

Cake IS delicious. I've been having bacon and eggs for breakfast this past week but I'm not gonna deny myself a pizza or cake when the opportunity presents itself. :oldrazz:

I'm cooking up a pork chop and some spinach in lard right now after a session at the gym, so here's to you, WillardNation. (I'm still skinny, btw. :o )

Also, Manic, you can find almond butter even in the regular grocery stores now. Then again, I live in hipster Los Angeles. :oldrazz: The best kind is fresh-ground from Whole Foods, but obviously that's expensive....

I've been to three different grocery stores, and I've yet to find almond butter. And I live by hippie San Francisco.

I've been to three different grocery stores, and I've yet to find almond butter. And I live by hippie San Francisco.
They definitely have a Whole Foods around you, no? :o That's kind of last resort if you can't find anything. Really weird that you can't, though, especially around SF.

My bf until very recently was a Whole Foods fanatic, and he lives by SF. :oldrazz:

Just look for any natural/organic grocery store. You have google, don't you?

Edit: Also, when/if you go to Whole Foods, I'd recommend getting the kind you grind yourself. It's the best.

Edit: Also, when/if you go to Whole Foods, I'd recommend getting the kind you grind yourself. It's the best.

This is a roast, not a lounge!

:o so hey, hey, sorry to break the news...but there's no live-action Mr. Clean movie, so you can stop your training now :yay:

Yes, I've had that, and the packaged stuff doesn't compare AT ALL. You could have that stuff for dessert. :funny:

For some reason I feel the need to state, my sister was on a jury that delivered a guilty verdict on a DUI case today. She felt terrible, because the lawyers had dismissed all the scientists from the jury pool, and the crux of the defense's case came down to a scientific claim: can a person with a low-carb diet blow a 0.118 BAC even if he has a negligible amont of ethyl alcohol in his system? Or do they believe he's lying and had more than 2 drinks?

Apparently if you're in a state of ketosis, many breathalyzers can't tell the difference between the isopropanol you're emitting due to the diet or the ethanol that came from the drinks.

So yeah, if you're heavy on the low-carb diet, lay off the alcohol. :o She felt like she ruined this guy's life delivering the verdict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"