Sequels Scarlet Witch

Uncanny1

Civilian
Reaction score
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff).

If Baron Mordo is going after people with magic, doesn't it seem sooner or later he would go after Scarlet Witch? It would be easy to put her in Doctor Strange 2 if Marvel really wanted to.

Why would he? She's not a sorcerer.

Well, it depends on if Scarlet Witch is powered by Chaos Magic.

Chaos Magic is forbidden and it's only other practitioners are Chthon (it's creator, and the most powerful Elder God and father of the mystic arts) and Shuma Gorath (the many angled one).

I really want to see Scarlet Witch in DS2. She was his apprentice in the comics.

I definitely want to see it happen. Wanda and clea hanging out with strange would be very cool

Cool! I hope she gets a sick new outfit. Also I hope they do a reverse of this scene

Except instead of chaos magic not existing strange confirms it does and she’s not just telekinetic. I mean, soon jean will be part of the mcu so we don’t need wanda’s Mcu powers as much

I've wanted SW to be in DS2 all this time. So glad to have it confirmed.

Don't see here sticking around for more than a cameo. Like Strange in Thor: Ragnarok.

No way are they announcing her appearance at comic con and then just having a quick scene like that. It will definitely be something closer to Widow’s scenes in Winter Soldier.

I hope they give her this look. I reckon Olsen can pull it off

Yeah Nat in CW is how I imagine her role to be. Might be smaller but no way a cameo. They will market the heck out of WandaVision being connected to this.

I think Wanda's role will be similar to Black Widow's in Winter Soldier.

That would be fine.

Don't see here sticking around for more than a cameo. Like Strange in Thor: Ragnarok.
I don't think it would have been worth bringing her out on stage if that was the intention. Would be a bit misleading if it was just for a small cameo. Wanda in a Strange film makes sense. It’s not the biggest surprise and many of us have been talking about that possibility for quite a long time. I hope she learns news tricks from Strange. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"