Age of Ultron The Official Scarlet Witch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i probably thought things i shouldn't when i saw this :O

Like, what, she's riving a tiny car? Because that doesn't look like a hand job or anything. I mean, if it was, it would be an incredibly painful hand job.

Also, what interview is that gif from?

Last edited:
Now tell me again why people didn't want her and that infectious grin of hers cast in this movie.

Like, what, she's riving a tiny car? Because that doesn't look like a hand job or anything. I mean, if it was, it would be an incredibly painful hand job.

Also, what interview is that gif from?

In that part of the interview, she's talking about meeting John Stamos and him saying that he knew she had a crush on him when she was a kid on the set of "Full House." There's nothing remotely sexual about it. Maybe if people took the time to actually look it up, they wouldn't be thinking things that they shouldn't while watching it.

Now tell me again why people didn't want her and that infectious grin of hers cast in this movie.

I was nervous that as an American lass playing what had previously been reported as a european role with a british accent that she would end up sounding like dick van dyke in Mary poppins.

I'm ok with her now though. She seems so nice like wanda when she's sane.

The weird thing about Scarlet witches powers is that you can have her do anything and I mean ANYTHING!!!

She Magnetized a Wall with here Hex Spears.
sw-hex05.jpg

She turns Magnetos force field into a field of Flowers.
sw-hex11.jpg

She create and instant hurricane out of nowhere.
sw-hex08.jpg

Caused this guys engery from escaping his body and he got 100% of the feedback.
sw-hex04.jpg

Animated an inanimate object.
sw-hex07.jpg

She accidentally causes Goliath to shrink form a Giant to the size of an ant.
sw-hex17.jpg

She causes Time around Thor and herself to slow down to the point that Thor frozen in time.
Y5e45Zu.png

She cause the earth to open up and erupt battlefield ejecting Thor.
kjx9C9F.png
Cool! I hope she can do alot of magic in this movie.

Last edited:
I was nervous that as an American lass playing what had previously been reported as a european role with a british accent that she would end up sounding like dick van dyke in Mary poppins.

I'm ok with her now though. She seems so nice like wanda when she's sane.

LOL, it is ridiculous how you guys playing American parts is pretty much par for the course but our accents here in the states can be kinda questionable at best.

It's not even that sexy. I much prefer her classic costume or even the gypsy one.

All I associate with that costume is her twincest jumpsuit.

Eesh, not a fan of the Ultiamte Maximoff twins at all, give us Uncanny Wanda.

Eesh, not a fan of the Ultiamte Maximoff twins at all, give us Uncanny Wanda.

Almost everything Marvel Studios has done to date combines elements of both 616 and Ultimate, in both costume and backstory for their characters. Like it or no, it's not unreasonable to assume that we'll get the Ultimate costumes (but definitely not the Ultimate twincest) of Wanda & Pietro, just like we got Ultimate versions of Hawkeye, Cap, Falcon, and Nick Fury.

Haha thank god the MCU Steve has the qualities of 616 Steve. I'm alright with Pietro's Ultimate costume but it's just Wanda's that i'm not a huge fan of.

I just don't want Wanda looking like a high class hooker/stripper like in that manip. It's a well-made manip, but I don't want it.

I just don't want Wanda looking like a high class hooker/stripper like in that manip. It's a well-made manip, but I don't want it.

For me, it depends on what kind of personality Joss wants for Wanda. Ultimate Wanda is pretty skanky in general (even if you don't throw in the obvious twincest angle at all). MCU Wanda, and Pietro, are bad guys at the start, so she's got to have *some* sexy to her. Being bad is always sexy, right? :word:

I'm all for bringing the sexy, but let's not make it trashy.

Crazy plus sexy does not equal trashy. Go back to sexy math class. :cmad:

LOL, it is ridiculous how you guys playing American parts is pretty much par for the course but our accents here in the states can be kinda questionable at best.

Do you mean Australians? Yeah you're definitely right. I present to the jury sam worthington in everything lol

Incredibly painful handjobs are Wanda's specialty.

20rpoar.jpg

And, as this shows, crazy + sexy = ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"