The Dark Knight Scenes in TDK That Reminded you of other Big Scenes in Movies!

Two things from B89:

1) When the Joker is saying "Hit me, hit me, hit me....C'mon HIT ME!" reminds me of when Joker from B89 is daring Batman to hit him, before shooting him down.

2) When Joker falls from the building to tease the same fate that Joker had in B89.

Two things from B89:

1) When the Joker is saying "Hit me, hit me, hit me....C'mon HIT ME!" reminds me of when Joker from B89 is daring Batman to hit him, before shooting him down.

2) When Joker falls from the building to tease the same fate that Joker had in B89.

Hehe. Quite obvious but very nice. And it looks like almost the exact same shot, too; thought that the first time I saw it.

Hehe. Quite obvious but very nice. And it looks like almost the exact same shot, too; thought that the first time I saw it.

In my mind I was thinking, "Son of a...why would they do that again?"

(Well... unfair, maybe Batman thinking about quilting was a bit too Spider-Man 2ish, but, atleast they didn't drag it out. God, if this was a 2 hour "I don't want to be Batman" film, it would have been different. Worked for Spidey though :up:

How so? Batman's motivations for calling it quits were not selfish like Spider-Man's. It was completely different and executed quite well.

But in the interrogation scene only Joker is talking about his philosophy. Batman says only "I have one rule". That's all.

Not entirely, he also tries to establish who the Joker really is, "garbage that steals for money." Once the Joker lets him know that he isn't really a cop, or anything like one, then he wants to know why the Joker wanted to kill him. Batman is a man of few words, so in a way the Joker described who they both were, but its still very similiar to Heat, because Pacino's character did the same thing, Deniro wasn't giving up too much information on his methods either.

Not entirely, he also tries to establish who the Joker really is, "garbage that steals for money." Once the Joker lets him know that he isn't really a cop, or anything like one, then he wants to know why the Joker wanted to kill him. Batman is a man of few words, so in a way the Joker described who they both were, but its still very similiar to Heat, because Pacino's character did the same thing, Deniro wasn't giving up too much information on his methods either.

I always felt that Pacino's character should have let De Niro's character go.

French Connection as well, especially since I had just seen The French Connection a few days before watching TDK.

TDK's ending is also supposedly similar to The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. A movie I have not seen, yet.
Fantastic movie, one of the greatest western ever made, on a par with the searchers. Lee Marvin was such a badass.

I always felt that Pacino's character should have let De Niro's character go.

Yeah, the very first time I saw it, I thought he would. I guess it just showed how committed he was to his job, I mean, he already basically destroyed his family life throughout the entire movie because of chasing this man, I figured he might as well seal the deal

The car chase reminded me of Ronin. Both went through crowded underpasses as they raced through the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"