Scott Pilgrim's Most Epic Thread Ever - Part 1

Michael Cera in Scott Pilgrim's Little Life
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
March 19, 2008

Michael Cera is in final negotiations to star in Scott Pilgrim's Little Life for Universal, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Edgar Wright is directing the adventure romance, which is being produced by Marc Platt and Eric Gitter. Wright and Nina Park also are producing.

"Life" tells the story of a young slacker (Cera) who meets the woman of his dreams but finds that he can only win her heart by battling and defeating her seven evil ex-boyfriends.

The project is based on the Oni Press graphic novel "Scott Pilgrim Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life," written by Bryan Lee O'Malley. Michael Bacall and Wright wrote the screenplay.

The studio is eyeing a fall start.

395px-ScottPilgrim_cast.jpg

So it's basically a live-action romantic/comedy/action anime type thing, if the graphic novel is any indication.

Thread Manager is here to make money and sell out and stuff.

Thread Manager is the 8th Ex :cmad:

Here's the Japanese poster:

35mm6tx.jpg

Here's the breakdown of the poster:

2z8n2hu.jpg

Here's the Japanese poster:

35mm6tx.jpg

Here's the breakdown of the poster:

2z8n2hu.jpg

My friend happens to be a HUGE weeaboo and a Scott Pilgrim fan. (These frequently go hand-in-hand). Where on earth can I get a copy of that poster for her?

I think it just did, or will within the next few weeks

It got cancelled in my country :( But the DVD/Blu-ray didn't get delayed for very long :)

Edgar posted details about the Japanese premiere.

Japanese Premiere!

Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival
When: Feb 26th.

Shota Saito will attend.
Special Preview Screening

Date: March 2nd, 2011
Time: 9:30pm.
Buy Now: Tickets PIA ticketing center online (http://t.pia.jp/cinema/cinema.html) from Feb 24th.

Edgar Wright and Michael Cera will attend.

http://www.edgarwrighthere.com/2011/02/22/スコット・ピルグリム-vs-ザ・ワールド/

Seeing this in Japan would be kinda cool. I feel like they would "get it"

Well deserved noms. The film was awesome :up:

Which villain got nominated? I thought they were all good except the twins who really didnt have anything to do.

Jason Schwartzman got nominated for villain. At any rate, you can always do a write-in if what you wanted isn't posted. It's at the bottom of every category.

Well, Schwartzman I dont have a problem with being nominated, just not sure he was the best, but he would be in my top 3 along with Lucas Lee and Todd.

^Pretty damn cool, seems this movie really has gained a cult following since its release, which doesnt surprise me of course because it was brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"