Scream 4'? Keep on Dreaming... Scream? Now We're Talking

How does the Faculty really fit into that? It was one film and it was about Aliens.

I really don't think you can group that in with all those others.

i just want to see a new generation of kids be terrorized by a 'ghost-face' copycat killer.

I want them to be likeable characters. The great thing about the Scream films was that they had all these unique and likeable characters in which you never wanted them to die.

Horror films now just make people expendables. All *******s that we want to die and arne't likeable at all.

Since the original Scream kinda made a parody out of old horror movies, do you think this Scream remake/sequel will make a parody out of all of these countless Hollywood remakes? Maybe the new ghost-face killer will be trying to "remake" the original Scream (thus why Cox and Arquette are in this)...

The tagline will be

"Someone's taken their love of Remakes one step too far"

No what would be awesome is "Someone has taken there HATRED of remakes to far"

Since the original Scream kinda made a parody out of old horror movies, do you think this Scream remake/sequel will make a parody out of all of these countless Hollywood remakes? Maybe the new ghost-face killer will be trying to "remake" the original Scream (thus why Cox and Arquette are in this)...

that could work . stab is being rebooted.

Or someone is getting mad it's getting remade and causes them to kill.

Cause you know that's how alot of people feel these days for real.:hehe:

I want a sequel just as badly as the die hard fans want one but seriously what can they pull out of whats left of the original story??

What now the Sids dad turns into a pimp in the next one?? Comeon

Unless they seriously think of something really great that Wes Craven agrees and likes im down for a sequel, if not dont mess with it.

As for the Randy's not dead thing, thats possible, cause i mean how many times did Dewey get stabbed and crap, maybe he just went into hiding as Sid did. Ya never know. Also what i find interesting is that we see Randy's sister in the third.. Which leads me to this.... What if the next one was about the siblings of the original cast?? Or something like that, ya never know.

As Randy would say... remember one rule.. Its never over.

They almost had Stu's twin for the second. I'm glad they didn't go that route.

Sid should be left out of it . It would be odd to see her survive four times and wouldn't make sense to kill her.

Randy needs to stay dead. That video was really corny.

Hmm, well I really like the idea of parodying the remakes. That could be very awesome. As long as Craven comes back and the same writers return.

I would be interested to see how they handled the cell phone situation. I just saw the original on TV this week and there were just two cell phones, Syndey's dad and the killers' phone. Not everyone has a cellphone but a good majority do and if the home phone was used its pretty easy now to just dial 911 on your cell. Or take photos or video of the killer and send. Sydney contacted 911 on her computer in the original Scream. It can be worked around, but they would have to work harder to get around that challenge.

Be cool if Ghostface could just ban the cell phone rule since they're more a neccessity today. You try to call anyone on your cell phone and you or anyone else around you die!

The only thing I can see working for Scream 4 would be the killer attempting to remake the Woodsburro murders for the current generation, thus cashing in on the remake craze.

The Arquettes Return for 'Scream 4', Craven Could Still Direct!

We broke the news earlier this year that offers went out to a trio of Scream stars to return for a fourth time. E! Online breaks the news this afternoon that both David Arquette and Courteney Cox have officially signed on to return as Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers respectively in the Weinstein Company's Scream 4. "We are going to be doing Scream 4," Arquette tells the site. "Kevin Williamson is writing the script at this moment, and hopefully Wes Craven is going to direct." We had reported, and been told by Craven, that if the money/script was right, he'd return to helm the mega franchise that took the 90's by storm. We're told that the film will be a younger version of the Scream films, although Neve Campbell threw a kink in the wheel by refusing to return as Sidney Prescott.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16746

I liked the first 2 and only the 2nd one because after that I immediately recognized Timothy Olyphant in anything he was in. Seriously Olyphant was awesome as Mickey and honestly for me at least he was the saving grace of Scream 2 that and seeing Jerry O'Connel get one to the chest

I liked the first 2 and only the 2nd one because after that I immediately recognized Timothy Olyphant in anything he was in. Seriously Olyphant was awesome as Mickey and honestly for me at least he was the saving grace of Scream 2 that and seeing Jerry O'Connel get one to the chest

Yeah killing Randy "big no no!!!!"

Can't wait to see Deputy Dewey back on the screen. Wonder if he and Gale will be actually married this time around sinse he proposed in Scream 3.

I also loved seeing Jackie from Roseanne as the second killer.

God, its movies like this that make me wish I was a teen actor.

god, the third was bad

i'm not against this though. go ahead and kill sid in the opening scene too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"