Scream 4'? Keep on Dreaming... Scream? Now We're Talking

god, the third was bad

i'm not against this though. go ahead and kill sid in the opening scene too

Uh........no. We do not need Halloween Resurrection all over again. Let her live maybe kill her off at the end in a surprise shocking ending.

I don't think I've seen Scream 2 or 3. I don't remember. I did see the first one. it was okay. I did get in trouble for letting my 10 year old cousin see it though...

I loved all the Scream movies. they had a great humor and self-awareness that allowed me to forgive a lot of the cheesier elements. I thought Dewey was a great character.

^^ Agreed. I really did enjoy all 3 of them, and I'm hoping I enjoy the 4th as well.

The third is great. It's good to see that with still a third film it could be as witty and clever.

I don't think I've seen the second all the way through. I love the first.

^^ As I said, they're all good. There twists etc, which work out WAYYYYY better in these movies than they do in those stupid Saw films. These just show how clever Craven can be just like with another film called Red Eye, which was intense all around. A Nightmare on Elm Street is still my favorite Craven film though.

I own the Scream Box Set that came out in like 2000 or so.

It has all three films plus a fourth bonus disc.

I was thinking about where Scream 4 could be going after what we've been hearing lately and there's some great ideas in this thread. Sinse Scream was a sendup of horror movies of the 80s and 90's, part 4 would maybe be aimed at the remake feast thats been happening(as brought up in this thread). So by bringing back Dewey and the originals, anybody else think maybe new copycat killers(a new Billy/Stu) start killing in Woodsboro?Maybe they try to off the original survivors or the survivors show up to help?

I'd only want to be in Halloween if it allows me to bang Danielle Harris.

I'd want to be on One Tree Hill if it allowed me to bang Danneel and Sophia Bush...

if wes craven doesnt direct it.... i pretty much wont be interested in it.

What are the possible plots that could be used?? I mean something thats not so similar to the past films.

People have been saying that since the first three played off of the cliched 80's and 90's horror films, now with remakes they can play off of that. Ghostface is trying to remake the first movie and that's how his new game goes. Killing new people, whoever he likes, it's his "vision" of the remake. And it being a remake they have no idea what will happen next.

So it's official .. No Sidney

I find this crazy that neve wouldn't want to come back to this hit series. what else high profile does she have on her plate that can pay her the huge payday that scream can. Not to mention a return to the main spotlight and a hit movie can rejuvinate ones career. Dumb move neve!

That being said I loved the scream series and will gladly welcome a 4th. they were fun movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"