Scream 4!!!!! - Part 4

Even though there are writers amongst this board isn't that asking alot of a forum member to post a fleshed out plot for an entry. :hehe:

I mean they can lie, but if S5 was never going to happen, HW would have been a bit more vague than saying he's sure Wes wants to do one and bragging about how it will cross $110M WW.

If the DVD sales are good....we may be in luck. Color me surprised.

Keep in mind Weinstein is the most notorious loud mouth in Hollywood. He often speaks without thinking. If someone asked him why his "baby," failed, I could see him allowing his ego to get the better of him and letting his mouth write a check that he cannot cash.

Right now skeptical optimism is the way to go with very heavy emphasis on the word skeptical.

I just wonder what will happen with Dewey and Gale this time around as well. If this film is happening, I can see one of thme being killed off.

If you really thought Wes Craven would be rushing into Scream 5, you're a bit silly.

Yes, Harvey Weinstein recently stated that he believed Craven would return for a fifth film. Wes himself has said that he'd get first crack at it and would consider the job if the script was good.

But EW's crackerjack team sought out Craven to see if he'd be moving into a sequel right away. His response?

"I'm taking the summer off. I directed and produced, and my wife [Iya Labunka] produced, both Scream 4 and the previous film, My Soul to Take, and they were both very difficult films. So we just decided, 'You know what? We're going to spend the summer someplace nice and not think about film for a while.'"

I've got an idea. How about a film called Wes Craven's Summer Vacation. It follows the master of horror and his wife and the crazy antics they get into. Ultimately, the film leads into the fall when Craven returns home to find a script for Scream 5 sitting on his front step...

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=19377

Not gonna happen anyyyyy time soon.

They shouldn't start working on it at all.

I'm not against Wes taking the summer off. I would rather him come back rested than burn himself out and the film suffer. I want a Scream 5, but I see no reason to rush it.

.. did Sid ever finish college? Clearly she never married.. still a crisis hotline counselor?

the intro/prologue was clever, at least up until the first gotcha.. I half-expected another one after kristen bell/anna pacquin

the kills weren't that elaborate.. stabbings, pretty much.. Williamson didn't follow his own rules for escalation.. whoops..

the gail character had clearly become static.. no children with dewey? then she slips back into the role of the selfish careerist.. I'm surprised but not disappointed she was sidelined..

the female deputy was kind of over-the-top in her conflict with gail.. an obvious red herring..

-- there was no real slaughter at the barn party.. gail is injured, that's it..

-- the deputies were grossly incompetent-- how does A. Anderson see his partner get stabbed and not reflexively draw his gun? and how does a human-held knife go that easily deep into his skull? ah well..

another drawback-- no (female) nudity.. I mean, really.. I get that this is supposed to be the more "sophisticated" slasher series, but...

Whenever I see someone claim about a lack of a nudity in a movie as a fault. I hang my head in shame. The art of cinema is better than that. :o

For the most part, I agree. I still stand by it when it comes to Sin City, however.

Alba was playing a stripper for **** sake! :cmad:

Whenever I see someone claim about a lack of a nudity in a movie as a fault. I hang my head in shame. The art of cinema is better than that. :o

I agree Billy.

-- the deputies were grossly incompetent-- how does A. Anderson see his partner get stabbed and not reflexively draw his gun? and how does a human-held knife go that easily deep into his skull? ah well..

The same reason 7 different people can wear the same costume, use the same voice, use the same weapon, and use the same method and fail at killing the same three people every few years. Because it's a slasher movie.

For the most part, I agree. I still stand by it when it comes to Sin City, however.

Alba was playing a stripper for **** sake! :cmad:

In a bar called Sin City too. A woman isn't going to get a job in a strip club to just be good looking.

Scream 5:

It takes place in a mental institution where we see a bunch of patients sitting in a circle for group therapy.The Dr.is Sydney and the patients are Billy Loomis,Stu,Mickey,Mrs.Loomis,Roman,Jill,and Charlie.

The orderly could be Dewey,Randy as the janitor,Tatum a nurse,Kirby as a office worker,and other staff are characters that we have seen through out all of the four movies.

Anyway,Dr.Sydney Prescot is trying to get her patients to face their phobias head on.But all of the patients hate Dr.Sydney Prescot and keep imagining killing her as they see her as they project her image as the phobia that they are afraid of,the phobia that they hate having.

Until one day one of the patients is killed by the Ghost Face killer.Who is killing the patients?

Now the villains are the victims in this movie.

Scream 5:

It takes place in a mental institution where we see a bunch of patients sitting in a circle for group therapy.The Dr.is Sydney and the patients are Billy Loomis,Stu,Mickey,Mrs.Loomis,Roman,Jill,and Charlie.

The orderly could be Dewey,Randy as the janitor,Tatum a nurse,Kirby as a office worker,and other staff are characters that we have seen through out all of the four movies.

Anyway,Dr.Sydney Prescot is trying to get her patients to face their phobias head on.But all of the patients hate Dr.Sydney Prescot and keep imagining killing her as they see her as they project her image as the phobia that they are afraid of,the phobia that they hate having.

Until one day one of the patients is killed by the Ghost Face killer.Who is killing the patients?

That is not good.

Scream 5:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Great ending line

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"