Scream 4!!!!! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Courtney has sure aged. Neve is still looking great.

I saw the movie. The killer is:

[blackout]Thread Manager[/blackout]

Why did David Arquette show up with 2 midgets?

lmao.... but..... why? lol

- Jow

I saw Mathew Lillard rocking some grey hair .. that felt surreal .

Neve looks better with age though , I must say

True. I prefer Neve right now compared to when she was in the first Scream.

Damn, Stu with grey hair?! Thats hard to picture. I always thought of that dude as a teen.

Great cast phtotos. Neve still looks great. :up:

Jamie kennedy was there and so was Mathew Lillard, but where was Skeet Ulrich? I'm kind of surprised he wasn't there.

Awesome interview there, SMH :up:

Can't wait for Friday. SHIII

Last edited:
Matthew Lillard with gray hair??? That just doesn't seem right. :csad:

Best photo ever...
cravenscream041211.jpg

fixed, Marx...

Last edited:
It looks like you hotlinked. Bloody-Disgusting deleted the picture.

Don't act like you still wouldn't smash Cox. She looks all right on that Cougar show, and when she was in Longest Yard, man......:o

Man I can't wait to see this movie. I started a Scream Week today by watching the 1st Scream. Also watched it again with the Wes Craven Kevin Williamson Commentary and now is watching the special Features. I might watch Scream 2 tonight if I don't get to it probably tomorrow.

Man I can't wait to see this movie. I started a Scream Week today by watching the 1st Scream. Also watched it again with the Wes Craven Kevin Williamson Commentary and now is watching the special Features. I might watch Scream 2 tonight if I don't get to it probably tomorrow.

Gonna start watching the trilogy tomorrow night. The commentaries any good?

Gonna start watching the trilogy tomorrow night. The commentaries any good?

I've only listened to the one for Scream 2, but I really enjoyed it. I particularly loved the praise Craven heaped on Laurie Metcalf for playing Mrs Loomis.

Just watched the Scream opening again...

So amazing.

Neve hasn't aged a bit, looks just as youthful and beautiful as she did during the first Scream. Good to see her with long hair again.

Nah, her age is showing, but not in a bad way. She looks like a woman her age should look like by taking care of themselves without resorting to nip-tucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"