Script For Spider-Man: Sinister Six

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
it's not a movie but a script that i will hopefully post piece by piece with the following weeks coming up...........

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• My very own Sinister Six script with a whole new S6
  • The Sinister Six include : Doc Ock, Kraven The Hunter,Electro,Chamelion,Mysterio, And Rhino.
  • There will be a mystery villain which will hopefully surprise some of you for when I write a sequel to the script.
  • The Master Planner at his best he will create weapons that will enhance each villains needs and not only that but will plan the downfall of our hero Spider-man.

I'm guessing Green Goblin

I love it so far.

Just one thing: you might wanna check your script format. Read some more scripts and get the actual format and style for a movie down.

I need to know who you guys think i should rather use Rhino or Scorpion to be in my Sinister six??

Just one thing: you might wanna check your script format. Read some more scripts and get the actual format and style for a movie down.

agreed, and the dialogue needs some decent tweaking. and why would you want to do a sinister 6 movie?! too much will be happening in the film. take one or two and focus on the charcters and add some depth.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, but read other scripts because you've broken a number of rules already.

Format.
Dialogue Structure.
Sequencing.

Read a few scripts before going any further.

You've got a decent idea going, but take the time to read and get the various styles down before going any further with it.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, but read other scripts because you've broken a number of rules already.

Format.
Dialogue Structure.
Sequencing.

You've got a decent idea going, but take the time to read and get the various styles down before going any further with it.
sorry i'm new at these things please for give me i'll try better next time

Format.
Dialogue Structure.
Sequencing.

Okay next page i'll take your advice

Like I said Before this will not be a film.......yet:woot: I'm just making a script for fun and seeing how this is working out I changed quite a few things since many peeps said it's too fast paced and needs character development so I'll need to slow things down. Here's my second shot at this and I'll keep changing till the majority is happy.

Spider-man : Sinister Six

V.O

"It's been five years since my Uncle Ben was murdered , and I put on these red and blue......uhh.....tights. I've battled Goblins, an Octopus, and my inner demons all to live one more day on Earth with Mary Jane Watson, the love of my life, I don't know what I'd do without her......well, this is my city.......my playground"

Man on street is pushed out of car and is sitting on street

Man: "Hey ! Hey!He just stole my car! He just stole my car!!!"

Spidey swings passed man

Spidey: "I'm on it."

Man:"(jumps up and down) GO SPIDEY!"

Spidey swings toward stolen car dodging traffic on the way and lands on top of car

Car Jacker: "Get off! Get the hell off!"

Car moves side to side trying to get Spidey to fall off

Spidey: "(yells) There's a reason they call me Spider-man you know!"

Spidey rips entire roof of the car and throws man up in the air and webs him

Spidey: "Bye! Bye!"

Spidey jumps in and pushes on brake and steps out of car and people on strreet start cheering

Lady: "WOOO!! Go Spidey!(claps)"

Cut to Spidey landing in his apartment building and taking off mask

Spidey: "(tiredly says)What a day."

Not knowing that MJ is home , Mj hears the thump of Peter landing

MJ : "Peter! Peter! Is that you?"

MJ walks over to stairs not knowing peter is standing behind her

Peter: "Boo!"

MJ: "(screams) Ahh!!! Oh my god!.....oh my god Peter!"

MJ lightly hits Peter on the chest

MJ: "Don't do that again."

Peter: "(laughing) ah.....good times well what did you make for dinner?"

MJ: "The usual sadly....chicken"

Peter and MJ sit down at the table and Peter takes a bite out of chicken

Peter: "Never get sick of chicken."

MJ: "(sighs and whispers to her self)well, I do."

Peter stands up and walks to MJ

Peter: "No worries babe."

Peter takes a card out of pocket and flips it over to MJ

MJ: " Are you serious?"

Peter: " Oh yeah I'm serious!"

MJ takes card kisses Peter

MJ: " I have to call Liz and tell her that on Friday I'm finally going to an actual restaurant!"

MJ runs to telephone while Peter cleans up and takes garbage outside

Peter: "(spider sense tingling) AH! my head....."

Peter looks around to see what's going on but doesn't see anything, but what he doesn't know is that a dark figure is watching him in the trees

Peter: "Who's there !?"

Peter hears something moving in the tree and walks toward it

Peter: " Who's there !?"

Peter enters back into the building

Cut to closeup on dark figure's bottom half of face turning into a sinister smile.

Tell me what you people think of my changes and if it's any better

its alot better, try not to give peter cheesy dialogue, like "woof, im tired"

anyone else comments.....anyone?? might put pg.2 today ro tomorrow...probably tomorrow.

Pg. 2 people tell me what you think??

Cut to the morning with Peter in bed waking up and takes a look at the time.

Peter: .....dam....

It's 1:00pm and he's late for work. Cut to Jameson looking at the clock on the wall hearing it tick tock repeatedly until he notices Parker enter .

Jameson: (yells) Parker!! Get in here right now before I decide to smack you upside the head!

Peter enters office

Jameson: (yells) I don't pay you to be late boy!

Peter: I had to...

Jameson: (interupts)I had to.....I got to....I need to I don't give a damn you took the job not me, kid!!.......now, where's my pictures ???

Peter takes pictures out of backpack and hands to Jameson and Jameson takes a look at the three pictures Peter gave to him and throws them in the garbage.

Jameson:....Peter....Peter....I don't want old prunes........No squirrels......and no traffic in Times Square.....I....want......Spider-man!

Peter: You always want Spider-man and for once maybe we.....

Jameson: (interupts) Did I ever complain ??? hmm?..........nooooooo. Now get out of my office and get some decent picture next time you come late.

Robbie: So what will it be Jonah?

Jameson:.....We'll take the squirrels....

Cut to mysterious figure in the shadows watching over Peter as he leaves Daily Bugle. The figure snaps multiple pics.

Cut to Doc Ock sleeping on the bed of his jail cell and close up of eye lids. Then you see Doc dreaming of how he became the sinister Docter he is.

Scientist on control panel in burning warehouse with Doc and tentacles trying to control them but not working.

Scientist: (yelling at Otto) You're losing control ! Take them off! Take them Off! Otto!

Wall collapses on scientist

Otto: (yelling)Never! All these years....For nothing! NEVER!!

Spidey swings in and fights with Otto's tentacles

Spidey: Take it off!! you'll die!

Otto: NOO! Don't stand in my way! ahh!

Wall collapses on Otto

Cut to Otto waking up and wipes sweat off of himself and puts on glasses noticing that some thing slipped under his cell ,an envelope. He opens the envelope looking at black and white pictures of Spider-man and Peter Parker. Otto turns the picture and it says in black ink Let's Talk.

What do you guys think?? Please respond.:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"