Script For Spider-Man: Sinister Six

heh, noticed in the first page, the guy's car is stolen, so to stop the carjacker he RIPS OFF THE ROOF OF THE CAR HE'S TRYING TO SAVE.

Cut to Detectives and cops taking pictures of crime scene at warehouse and interviewing witnesses. Jean DeWolfe is interviewing witnesses outside not noticing that Spidey is upside down on a web behind her. After interviewing the witness she turns around.

DeWolfe: (startled) My gosh! You just come out of nowhere don't you?

Spider-man : Like always! What the heck happened here?

Dewolfe : Armed robbery ,Spidey, but not just any regular 7/11, this place makes weapons for the U.S. Army which means that there is lots and lots of bombs, machine guns, and......

Spider-man : Yeah, but what did they take?

DeWolfe : C390 that bomb is nothing too dangerous it could only take down the ENTIRE HALF OF THE WAREHOUSE!

Spider-man: .....so how did it....

DeWolfe: The robberer must've been heavily armed since he went into a weapons warehouse , the workers could've taken him out if they had the chance.....but they didn't....he killed everyone inside .......took the bomb and out of here....but what I want to know is how did he leave with that bomb without anyone ever noticing?

Spidey is looking at grown with anger at himself for not being there to save the people

Spidey : Everyone died?

DeWolfe : (sighs).....every last one

Spidey :.......I gotta go

Webs a building and gets ready to swing away

DeWolfe : Hey,.....no one could've stopped him.....it's fate...

Spidey looks back and swings away

I don't have time to post all of pg. 3 so I decided to post only a little sample to show what's there to come Please TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BABY SAMPLE!

The dialog's a little iffy, and I agree with what gerber said about how Spidey sort of defeats the purpose of trying to save that guy's car by ripping out the roof. Keep going though, I'd like to see where your story ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"