SDCC Arkham Asylum Batman

wayneson

Civilian
Reaction score
I just bought this figure for 40.00 on Ebay - it was billed as "one of 4000" - is this the same figure as the planned set from the Arkham Asylum video game that's coming later? Looks like an awesome piece from the pictures; the buyer said it was about 7" high. I never heard about this being hyped or even discussed as a SDCC exclusive, here or anywhere else (unlike the Plastic Man or Starro, for example) - who else has this figure, and where's the discussion thread for it?:word:

The SDCC exclusive is a battle-damaged variation of the Batman figure that they'll be releasing in the first line of the series. I don't have it but it looks pretty sweet.

I have it and its really badass. I'm surprised they made this an exclusive since you really play most of the game with him in battle damaged mode. Series 2 will have the armored Batman which you can only play in the challenge rounds. I thought it was kind of odd. Awesome figure though. I highly recommend it!

This figure is pretty awesome but I didn't realize it was 40 dollars, OUCH!

I think it was 20.00 at the SDCC, but you had to get in a lottery to get one, and of course it was limited to 4000, so I expect that it was probably worth it for me...it is a great figure, one of the best Batman figures of the last 5 years or so, certainly.:word:

when are the Arkham Asylum figures suppose to be come out?

According to Amazon.com, January 19 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"