• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

SDCC Arkham Asylum Batman

wayneson

Civilian
Reaction score
I just bought this figure for 40.00 on Ebay - it was billed as "one of 4000" - is this the same figure as the planned set from the Arkham Asylum video game that's coming later? Looks like an awesome piece from the pictures; the buyer said it was about 7" high. I never heard about this being hyped or even discussed as a SDCC exclusive, here or anywhere else (unlike the Plastic Man or Starro, for example) - who else has this figure, and where's the discussion thread for it?:word:

The SDCC exclusive is a battle-damaged variation of the Batman figure that they'll be releasing in the first line of the series. I don't have it but it looks pretty sweet.

I have it and its really badass. I'm surprised they made this an exclusive since you really play most of the game with him in battle damaged mode. Series 2 will have the armored Batman which you can only play in the challenge rounds. I thought it was kind of odd. Awesome figure though. I highly recommend it!

This figure is pretty awesome but I didn't realize it was 40 dollars, OUCH!

I think it was 20.00 at the SDCC, but you had to get in a lottery to get one, and of course it was limited to 4000, so I expect that it was probably worth it for me...it is a great figure, one of the best Batman figures of the last 5 years or so, certainly.:word:

when are the Arkham Asylum figures suppose to be come out?

According to Amazon.com, January 19 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"