Batman: Arkham Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left Harley. It's a more interesting design than 'Let's try the most extreme ratio of clothes to underwear.'

The Bondage ideas came from Paul Dini by the way. ;)

Let's copy and paste Grant Morrison's excuse for wanting to stick the Joker into a Madonna outfit, into a reason for using the middle version of Harley.

I'd love to see some more DLC for this game. New batsuits, new challenge levels, maybe even some newer, longer Scarecrow levels. I can't imagine how awesome some new batsuits for the game, featuring some of the more famous suits from comics and movies.

The lack of alternate batsuits kind of annoyed me. I mean what the hell is that armored suit anyway? They should've put some of the alternate and classic suits in there like most video games do.

It's pretty obvious they didn't bother to do anything with the campaign once they finished it since there's nothing to do but get the Riddler things you missed.

They could have added the suit from The Dark Knight, since there was no game for the movie.

I know we're not quite at 10k but I'm going to close this thread and start a new one. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"