Ms. Marvel Season 1, Episode 1: Generation Why (Spoiler Thread)

d394134dace033b079583a77b3266483d0023ce3.gifv

44f963ce444d276a4cbf9ebbc55a8cf659364a2c.gifv

The slander at Halal guys. As someone who went to the actual carts on 53rd and 6th I'm never charged extra for pouring an overdose of white sauce. So this is FALSE.

since covid started, they've done away with the bottles and have given out white sauce and hot sauce packets. you do have to pay for extra packets now.

Yep but I always ask to get sauce on the side, they usually give you two packets that's included in whatever you're getting.

It's just wild to me that Halal Guys even got big enough to get name dropped on a Marvel show. Not at all something I thought was in the future for them when I was piss drunk waiting on the cart line 15 years ago.

Hell nobody really called them Halal Guys even when the name was on the bag for a few years. People would just call it "chicken and rice" or "platters" and people in the city knew what you were talking about. Good times.

It's just wild to me that Halal Guys even got big enough to get name dropped on a Marvel show. Not at all something I thought was in the future for them when I was piss drunk waiting on the cart line 15 years ago.

Hell nobody really called them Halal Guys even when the name was on the bag for a few years. People would just call it "chicken and rice" or "platters" and people in the city knew what you were talking about. Good times.

they've become a chain with a bunch of brick and mortars in the tri state area...with that said, none of them taste as good as the cart.

I don’t really know much about the character tbh. But I just watched a few episodes and really enjoyed it. The art montages, the subtle little animations and whatnot in the background, and the not-so-subtle ones as well.

i owe this one an apology. I had been hesitant about it but now I’m looking forward to going through the rest of the episodes.

Was just rewatching.

“If you’re inviting me over to play Smash Bro’s I’m busy.”

“Don’t hate the player hate the game.”

“The thing is I do hate the game though.” :D

Loved this. Like others have already said, I still dislike the power changes but everything else more than makes up for it. Iman does such a great job of bringing Kamala to life, the supporting cast is fun and it feels like a Disney+ show finally knows what it wants to be and actually has a personality to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"