Season 1, Episode 11 "Daughter of Ferrix" (Spoiler Thread)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week, on Cassian An Cleef...

We found out how many ways out there were,
a6FAjCT.gif

Dooku's style lived on,
S8VroCj.gif

and we all realized just how much like Gollum Snoke looks.
gOnLomi.gif

rG5e1fz.gif

And now, Episode XI of Moonlit Running Man...

FqjoWbK.gif

The most interesting characters on Andor, are not Cassian. Though his scenes tonight were really good. The violins and the sunset. The sunset of his death. BMO broke my heart. Great episode.

HE CALLED HIM TUBES!!!!

[Colin] Cantwell Class
FhsWosBXEAYWhMY

Luthen is a G in that ship…

“People have to know about this…” // I’m not crying, you’re crying.

Last edited:
70z1ab.jpg

70z4zh.jpg

Destruction of the old cycle, is required for the new,
Although that wasn't just a calendar it was also an alter, and the new sun, required a human sacrifice.
Just saying.

Don't want this show to end.

With everyone converging back on Ferrix: Bix and Cinta already there, Luthen, Vel, Syral, likely Dedra, and finally Andor who everyone wants a piece of, things about to come to a head.

Last edited:
Imagine being lucky enough to be granted the casting of Genevieve… she’s slaughtering this era of Mon Mothma.

How the **** is a freaking droid making me cry?

So, yeah, things are set up for a freking explosive finally. Really going to look forward to that.

Syril's skype call was great. Just like in the real world.
I've been crying over droids since my bro R2 was eaten in a swamp and I was too little to realize he always came back. :cry:

Luthen escaping was so bad ass, I think even the captain of that ship was impressed lol.
Maybe the Imperial captain even secretly grateful, imagining how much more destruction the powerful little ship could have caused if its pilot hadn’t thought escape was possible.

All in all, I think the writers are Pink Floyd fans.

So now everyone knows how to take down tractor beams. I wonder how much this will get used again in future stories, same with that light speed ram from TLJ.

Or it is a limited use counter measure that would not work in any other situation. I mean, I doubt the Cantwell-class is more dangerous than an Arquitans Light Cruiser, which isn't even a Star Destroyer.

Star Wars nerds overthink ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"