She-Hulk Season 1, Episode 6: "Just Jen" (Spoiler Thread)

n6lntmvb3np91.jpg

Why does the CGI for She-Hulk look quite terrible in her office suit and in the office environment but looks better in other outfits and outside the office? When she's in the business suit and with her hair tied back she looks extra fake.

Why does the CGI for She-Hulk look quite terrible in her office suit and in the office environment but looks better in other outfits and outside the office? When she's in the business suit and with her hair tied back she looks extra fake.
The most probable answer...different vfx houses working on different scenes/set pieces. And the ones who had to do the office scenes had less time to refine.

See here she looks good and pretty and her green skin looks more natural and she looks more practical. When she's in a business suit she looks like a Sims character and even the business suit looks fake, as do her movements and expressions. And in the office even her skin colouring looks different and more concentrated.

See here she looks good and pretty and her green skin looks more natural and she looks more practical. When she's in a business suit she looks like a Sims character and even the business suit looks fake, as do her movements and expressions. And in the office even her skin colouring looks different and more concentrated.
I agree. Maybe suits just don't render as naturally as something more clingy.

I would rather not imagine her with floating head syndrome, thank you very much.
It'll be on par with Mr. Fantastic turning into spaghetti. :o

Ha, she’s awesome. Can’t wait for the rumours of where She-Hulk will pop up next after this show.
They have already started...

I personally don't believe this rumour at all but I'll spoiler it just in case because it claims to have spoilers for the end of She-Hulk and the plot of an upcoming movie.

It was so annoying seeing so many people asking about Daredevil. And I'm just here wondering where we're going to see Jen next.

On a side note, my mother, who couldn't care less about superheroes, really liked She-Hulk.

It was so annoying seeing so many people asking about Daredevil. And I'm just here wondering where we're going to see Jen next.

On a side note, my mother, who couldn't care less about superheroes, really liked She-Hulk.
Lol, nice about your Mom. :D

Reactions: Lip
I think Nikki is my favorite character of the series so far.

Reactions: Lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"