Season 2 DVD.

newmexneon

Sidekick
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet but the DVD set for Season 2 will be realesed on June 20, and will include tickets to see Superman Returns.:supes:

To bad when a Movie is released on like the first month of its release you cant use passes or coupons.

Curious since I have not seen all episodes and had difficulty keeping up with the animated cartoon...but how many seasons are there for Justice League total?

trustyside-kick said:
Curious since I have not seen all episodes and had difficulty keeping up with the animated cartoon...but how many seasons are there for Justice League total?
2 Justice League and 3 of Justice League Unlimited

bobbygk said:

Oh ok, thanks. The list is getting longer but looks like after I get the rest of BTAS Volumes I'll get Batman Beyond episodes and then hopefully JL and JLU. :up:

newmexneon said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet but the DVD set for Season 2 will be realesed on June 20, and will include tickets to see Superman Returns.:supes:

Nice.

I didn't get satellite television until the end of Season 4 of JLU, and so I missed most of Seasons 2 and 3 (I had all of Season One on the individual DVD's.) From what I have read, it is supposed to be the strongest season of the show and that nearly all episodes in it were gold. Can anyone affirm this? What do you guys think?

newmexneon said:
Cool.

Season 2 trumped Season1 so this will be a great one to buy.

newmexneon said:

Excellent!! I'll be sure to pick that one up!! I'm lovin' me some Season 1 since it came out!

bobbygk said:

but weren't some of the seasons of JLU (like this one now) only 9 episodes long?? so they'll probably condence JLU into 2 box sets...?

Prognosticator said:
but weren't some of the seasons of JLU (like this one now) only 9 episodes long?? so they'll probably condence JLU into 2 box sets...?

This last season of JLU has been 13 episodes long.

they'll probably do unlimted like the superman tas...cut it in half and put it in two sets

Hush said:
To bad when a Movie is released on like the first month of its release you cant use passes or coupons.

Actually those are usually movie passes you get from the theatre that you can't use those first couple of weeks, if these are anything like what I had to deal with when I worked at a theatre, these tickets are usually treated like checks

^^^second that, the reason they put the passes in there is so people go see the movie. There will not be any restrictions, that would just be dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"