Black Lightning Season 2, Episode 12: "The Book of Secrets: Chapter Two: Just and Unjust"

Glad we got some school scenes. I've missed them. And it was quite good. Nice fleshing out of the new principal, if not exactly making him more likable.

It's about time we had a good fight scene. Thank you, Thunder. Looking mighty hot with it too! The new principal had a point regarding Khalil. The guy did attack the school. Funny how Jefferson followed the students with a corresponding fist sign when the principal was looking to him for support.

One would think, as good as the fight scene was, that Thunder would just start with the Hulk Thunderclap-esque move. I mean, as far as I can tell, it wasn't lethal.

Would like to see the racism as a topic toned down; it is distracting and unnecessary.

That said, I'm pleased there is a black superhero show on the tube.

Just wish the writing was better; after watching Agents of Shield the CW shows look like the Wiggles.

Not sure what kind of show you were expecting if you thought a show based around a Black family in a predominantly Black neighborhood, superhero or otherwise, wouldn't tackle racism as a talking point. Heck, it's how the show starts.

But then, I'm not even sure whether to take that comment seriously.

The way that one dude flipped in the air tho.

Glad we got some school scenes. I've missed them. And it was quite good. Nice fleshing out of the new principal, if not exactly making him more likable.
Looks like he has some issues, but they did a really good job of making him hard to like lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"