Season 2, Episode 12: "The Lies That Bind" (SPOILERS)

:thf:... You mean when Lana tells Lois that their families should stay away from each other?

But if I’m recalling correctly (and maybe I’m not), Ally needs Lana to complete her Evil Scheme©, yes? (Something to do with merging the Bizarro Lana with Prime Lana…?) In any case, doesn’t Ally basically know where to find Lana? Indeed, isn’t this the main reason why Lana is now in Big Danger and why Clark and Lois decided to tell her about the Secret Identity? So if that’s the case, how is keeping the Cushings and Kents apart going to help with safety? Seems like she’d want to be closer to the Superman family.

You're making cogent arguments, but alot of times, cogent arguments aren't enough to convince people to make the right choices, and this case, they're writing Lana as being hurt and betrayed and her feeling she can't trust the Kents.

I don't like that they're putting her in that position, but I'm not writing the show.

I'm not saying it's a good decision , to be clear, because , I don't.

I clearly didn't like how she behaved in the episode, and I don't think her decision was correct .

But, I'm saying I can understand why she could jump to that conclusion, even though I don't think it's a sound one.

You can understand why someone makes a decision while at the same time knowing its a bad one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"