Season 3: Episode 53 - "The Battle of the Superheroes!" (spoilers)

This was a really enjoyable episode. And i loved seeing all of the references to past comic storylines.

Along with the cameo from King Tut who was created for the Adam West Batman series.
It's funny how James Tucker finds ways to use the Batman '66 villains. I don't even remember King Tut's name being used throughout that opening segment.

He isn't called King Tut due to legal reasons, he's credited as the Pharaoh. It's like Krull the Eternal whos really Vandal Savage with a redesign and rename more or less.

Here is the one I was looking for.

original7336421.jpg

He isn't called King Tut due to legal reasons, he's credited as the Pharaoh. It's like Krull the Eternal whos really Vandal Savage with a redesign and rename more or less.

More like a combination of Savage and King Kull, an old Captain Marvel villain. This explains Kru'll being a member of the Monster Society of Evil in "The Malicious Mr. Mind".

has this aired in the u.s. or did the show return unexpected ly/

has this aired in the u.s. or did the show return unexpected ly/

The Superman episode aired on Friday. Batman's Strangest cases will be this Friday and the Marvel Family episode is next week.

I agree this was a FUN-FILLED episode. B+
Wish there was more time to see more villians like: Terra-Man, The Prankster, and Atomic Skull.
Too bad season 3 is only 13 episode. Would like to see Supergirl be introduce and team up with Batgirl.

I can't believe only 12 episodes remain. This show has woven itself into the very fibers of my life as well as my sons. It also has opened our eyes to a whole other realm of DC heroes and villains. On a side note the second half of Season 1 is now available on dvd.

This was the best ep I've seen so far of this season, and I loved all the homages. Caught most, if not all, of them right out of the gate (helps I'm a Superdickery reader). I love Easter eggs. That's one sure way to get me to enjoy anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"